wira dashboard to lancer

Dec 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hye all..... wanna ask if i change my wira dashboard to lancer or evo, is it necessary for me to change the aircond stuff like the blower and so on? or i can just use the old 1...thanks alot

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
better change whole set la......cooling coil, blower, etc....if u just change the digital aircond also can, but only got 1 function for the blower, u cannot adjust to blow the windscreen or your legs......

y not go for evo4-6 or ck dashboard?

bollokwok

Dec 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
better change whole set la......cooling coil, blower, etc....if u just change the digital aircond also can, but only got 1 function for the blower, u cannot adjust to blow the windscreen or your legs......

y not go for evo4-6 or ck dashboard?
thanks..... love to use evo 4 but too expensive i think..... could plz tell me where toget cheap 1?:dontknow:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
thanks..... love to use evo 4 but too expensive i think..... could plz tell me where toget cheap 1?:dontknow:
just go and survey the prices in several halfcut shops in sure ther will be some diff between the prices and quality
so if budget is your concern just buy the cheapest evo 4 dashboard u can find then
but generally the prices will be about the same across all shops and the diff is minimal
plus u have to consider then price to mod it into wira coz i dont think it is PNP

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As i promised last week, i will complete the mazda 323 detailing session.

I also registered myself a detailing company with SSM :proud:
Now i can start small and slowly grow my business =)

Todays prescription:
ONR No Rinse Wash
Meg's Gold Class Wash
Meg's Detailing Clay
OPT Hyper Compound
OPT Hyper Polish
OPT Wax
OPT Power Clean
Lake country polishing pad, cutting pad and makita wool pad.

From last weeks detailing, i completed the hood.
From this

To This

Woke up at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience