Wide Open -Feature: FD3S RX-7.

These pics are very well taken much better then the shitty ones in the local magazines at least.

Yeah 2 thumbs up especially the fire spiiting out of the muffler
Hermmm.. i thought i saw the fd at viswork few weeks ago or is it not the same fd but its the same colour ,,,

Hermm... well KL definately dangerous place to leave your car outside a building or a house, cause i have experience that after parking mu beatiful modifed putra outside a apartment at near subang in the morning press the alarm and ops the car missing...

Its more safer if have captor with black jax system at less can recover your car using gps system and the car autoshutdown if the car theft tries to drive your car after few miles :ph34r:

Try this out for size .... Hook your car up to the power mains of the house with a reply . And Next time a bitch tries to steal your car ... he will get fried ... after he gets zapped ...beat the shit of out him with a bat ... and than call the police if he is still alive .

End of an era... the torch has been pass on ... :( I hope u would enjoy the car as much as i did bro... ;) I had lots of good times, memories and made lots of friends with this car... :rolleyes:

A friend...also a member of Zth but dont think he is active in here...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom