why Subaru V8..not Evo7..???

sarawak

Oct 16, 2005
Dear All the Senior2 for the Subaru.........

I wanted to buy Evo7 or Subaru V8, but dun know which one is better...
Why i should buy the Subaru V8 compared to E7???..........
can anybody give me the suggestion which one is the best in-term of performance, maintenance and handling....TQ VM to all the taiko......:driver::listen:

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
this question again :rolleyes:

sarawak

Oct 16, 2005
sorry if the question has been ask b4 this..but if there, please let me know the thread address, so i can read from there....(wanted to buy the car..subaru v8 or evo7)...hehheehh...tqvm//

scooby88

Feb 24, 2009
this will be quite a long discussion, the best way is to hang out at workshops that does subaru and evo....if u dont mind...u can hang out with us at LMY Snailz Garage at subang jaya after sunway pyramid at Saturday...the mechanic/tuner do both of subaru and evo service/mod/repair...he may assist u on ur decision...cheers...

i would'nt say anything about performance.....

since both car was 2.0 turbo pow-illl (4wheel)....

but if u were seeking attention plus nice exhaust sound throbb throbb throbb from boxer engine u know what to choose.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

probably he has bought both cars by now.

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
in my opinion, subaru cos it's rare and not much "Wiralution" or "Wajalution". I'm looking to get 1 next year. hopefully everything goes well. :)

khellvinne

Aug 15, 2010
in my opinion, subaru cos it's rare and not much "Wiralution" or "Wajalution". I'm looking to get 1 next year. hopefully everything goes well. :)
hmm.. i think i saw Wiraprezza in Mutiara Hotel (Bkt Bintang) & Wajaprezza at Pudu...

blue.taxi

Nov 27, 2006
don't forget we also hv Spectrazza, Kelisaprezza & the worst is BLM Saga ver 9!!! keke......

What’s the deal?

Honda Malaysia has introduced a range of limited edition models based on the City and Jazz. Dubbed the City X and Jazz X respectively, both models are identified via their X emblems, hinting the exclusivity of the X Edition models.

What’s new?

• Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
  • Half-Leather Seats with embossed "X" motif
  • Trunk Tray...