why Subaru V8..not Evo7..???

sarawak

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
Dear All the Senior2 for the Subaru.........

I wanted to buy Evo7 or Subaru V8, but dun know which one is better...
Why i should buy the Subaru V8 compared to E7???..........
can anybody give me the suggestion which one is the best in-term of performance, maintenance and handling....TQ VM to all the taiko......:driver::listen:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
this question again :rolleyes:

sarawak

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
sorry if the question has been ask b4 this..but if there, please let me know the thread address, so i can read from there....(wanted to buy the car..subaru v8 or evo7)...hehheehh...tqvm//

scooby88

Feb 24, 2009
KL
this will be quite a long discussion, the best way is to hang out at workshops that does subaru and evo....if u dont mind...u can hang out with us at LMY Snailz Garage at subang jaya after sunway pyramid at Saturday...the mechanic/tuner do both of subaru and evo service/mod/repair...he may assist u on ur decision...cheers...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i would'nt say anything about performance.....

since both car was 2.0 turbo pow-illl (4wheel)....

but if u were seeking attention plus nice exhaust sound throbb throbb throbb from boxer engine u know what to choose.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
probably he has bought both cars by now.

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
in my opinion, subaru cos it's rare and not much "Wiralution" or "Wajalution". I'm looking to get 1 next year. hopefully everything goes well. :)

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
in my opinion, subaru cos it's rare and not much "Wiralution" or "Wajalution". I'm looking to get 1 next year. hopefully everything goes well. :)
hmm.. i think i saw Wiraprezza in Mutiara Hotel (Bkt Bintang) & Wajaprezza at Pudu...

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
don't forget we also hv Spectrazza, Kelisaprezza & the worst is BLM Saga ver 9!!! keke......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

Honda Malaysia has introduced a range of limited edition models based on the City and Jazz. Dubbed the City X and Jazz X respectively, both models are identified via their X emblems, hinting the exclusivity of the X Edition models.

What’s new?

• Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
  • Half-Leather Seats with embossed "X" motif
  • Trunk Tray...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience