Why Mitsu forum is so quiet nowadays?

bro....
mostly mitsu ppl are dua alam species.... :P
i.e., proton + mitsu, so maybe now they r concentrating in Proton forum.... come new season they will concentrate in Mitsu forumn again... :lol: :lol:

Yo bro, not many people owning ori Mitsu here. Those gathering always grouped up by proton-bishi... ahahahaha....

And even the ori mitsu owners got no mood already, their cars were broken into, parts were stolen etc.

Originally posted by mobilo@Feb 15 2005, 20:38
And even the ori mitsu owners got no mood already, their cars were broken into, parts were stolen etc.
U're right mobilo ! We do have a community of Mitsu owners here. I am not sure about the others but as far as the lancers owners are concern, we had 'bad experience' after having a 'advertised gathering' in our forum here. One of our bro (and myself as well) was 'follow-ed' back home from a ZTHian gathering of lancers owners and got break in the very same hour he reached home(whereas I was lucky to noticed being followed and raced my 4G63 safely back home). Even the BOV of his was not spared under the hood !

Wouldn' want to share much of the stories which is not a good thing I believe for the forum but nowdays, we sms and meet out and talk then for safety reason. But like what was mentioned, most proton owners with Mitsu engines prefer to hang in proton forums i believe...

Originally posted by sum-dum-fuk@Feb 16 2005, 09:22
proton-bishi ? :lol: :lol: .....heheheh
U la....

All ur fault la... <_<
since u sell ur car u not active in mitsubishi forum alr.
Then no more interesting topics alr... :(

i nver had any interesting topics one...i juz go wit the flow and reply to any that i can help out... ;)

Mayb like wat B18C-R said... mistu owners no mood alr...

no mood til got new ideas how to play.... coz today i saw an Evo 5 cucuk 1 very BIG vehicle.....

It's a lorry.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but y the lorry is on the fast lane? :blink:

it's a new year... and most of us are busy working... and b18c-r is rite... i just had a bad experience as well a few nite's back... via sms is safer...... just quiet down for a while... just for safety reasons...

Mitsu's and honda's are prime target of parts thief in malaysia...
they know most of these cars can easily affors performance upgrades...so they go aim for it and in a forum itz alwiz easy to spot who's got the stuffs in their cars...

hmmm.....I am lucky then that my car is still ori.....but this car of mine seems to be more precious that I always keep it in the house over more expensive cars! LOLZ

My car also got break in twice... dam!! All he meter and electronics gone. I never heard news on ZTH gathering people following you home. So bad how Malaysian has become. Dam!! I won't race with them, will let them follow and they hit them when got chance.

Originally posted by Revo@Feb 17 2005, 11:45
My car also got break in twice... dam!! All he meter and electronics gone. I never heard news on ZTH gathering people following you home. So bad how Malaysian has become. Dam!! I won't race with them, will let them follow and they hit them when got chance.
wa... ur 1 sure heavily nodded galant la... izit? :huh:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom