Whm 727 satria gti stolen!! 30-10-09

shasi122000

Known Member
May 21, 2009
Hi,we
would like to seek help from u blaze fan's here. Our team member
(marshall) lost his car just now 3am (30 oct 2009) @ BANDAR KINRARA PUCHONG . Anyone have any
info regarding this car,please contact us asap or direct call to my friend, 016-3426973.

This are the details of the car

Make : Proton

Model : Satria GTI

Colour : Silver

Plate No :...... WHM 727

Other info :

-Got blaze blaze website url (WWW.BLAZEMOTORSPORT.WEBS.COM)on the right and left side.

-Big muffler .

Attachments

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry for yr loss.....bandar kinrara another hotspotz..sigh:|

shasi122000

Known Member
May 21, 2009
actuali they try 1st attempt but failed....tat 1 happen 2 months before..... =(
haizzzz....my fren just changed adjustable,clutch plate,defi meter all.....pity him la....:confused:

hope sum 1 saw this car still on the road,please contact owner...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry for your lost bro...
when your fren changed those parts few mths back, could it have been the mech that
changed his parts? did he leave his car there overnight?

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
gti again, a lot of lost gti reported in this forum. any insurance cover for add/modded part ke?
sorry for the lost bro.... nothing can do except claim insurance.

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
shit sorry for the lost!!!!! fu@k those bas@@rd who doing it!!!! i think its the same geng!!!!!! we need to stand by each other!!!!! crap man by the way this is going gti will on be a track car or in photos!!!! scared to drive mine out!!!!

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
sori for tat bro..

anothher GTi?.....

i wonder police know such issues and tracking the crooks...or just sit on the problem...

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
a lot of stolen car case bro, police cant do anything to go through the case one by one. unless u r big shot no prob.
even in sdb oso gti stolen. really hot car.

shasi122000

Known Member
May 21, 2009
yeah....he claim insurans....sure tat bastard barai all n left rangka onli.....dunno where this parts goes after they stole all GTI......

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i think the theft case is rising for sgti alot already, and this is only for those that r informed here... anyway sum info to help... if u'll got call man frens, it's good to keep them close... coz they have many connections and would be able to spread the word or hear the gossip of which car is gonna get hijacked... to the owner, i know how u feel losing sumthin that u love so much...

e_one77

Jul 7, 2006
Melaka
OMG...another SGTI...

Police must do something...dont just tunggu goyang kaki....a lot missing SGTI log report has made already, why must wait. For our members ZTH and people out there pls pls plsssss...dont buy any "Barang Panas"...more you buy more cars will got stolen..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu, I've changed my rear right hand brake pump about 3 months back and now the problem persists again - no brake fluid (its leaking somewhere somehow):banghead:. Any other possible ideas what the problem could be so I can refer to the foremen to check tomorrow morning?

Thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience