Which verison of EVO?

Pot78

Known Member
May i know nows a day which version of EVO i can get around 80k+ budget?? I exclude of WRX coz of the maintenance. Any comment r welcome, just 2 days ago i wanna change evo3 engine in my putra but dad just now asking to buy the real thing. So blur now dunno what can get within that budget. PLs helping giv opinion. Thank You. PLs crocky and jinkl- SIFU pls dun scold me ya since i kacau u both sifu a lot.

Thank you for reply!!! but my dad oledi marry :p.
BAnk still provide loan to how many years of car? feedback? evo 4 izzit possible? and may i know what year does that manufacturer? Many thx!!

May i know that evo4 convert 1 is it legal 1? I mean the 4WD. what different is convert 1 or original? thank you

Last edited:
Pot78 said:
Thank you for reply!!! but my dad oledi marry :p.
BAnk still provide loan to how many years of car? feedback? evo 4 izzit possible? and may i know what year does that manufacturer? Many thx!!

May i know that evo4 convert 1 is it legal 1? I mean the 4WD. what different is convert 1 or original? thank you

i think the chassis rigidity
suspensions..blah blah would not be the same right?
EVO is not just for its engine right?
i might be wrong
feel free to correct me

oiii u making me laugh la
since when i jadi sifu la hehe
but ur dad is true
get the real thing is much much much more better man
evo 3 is a good car wei
summore the thing u get by buying a real car is u get the max performance of the engine
4wd la mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
why would u wanna miss the 4wd
but the thing is , u no heart to sell off ur car is it :D

kinki_kidz® said:
i think the chassis rigidity
suspensions..blah blah would not be the same right?
EVO is not just for its engine right?
i might be wrong
feel free to correct me

Even if you could alter all the parts yeah, your chassis will not be as rigid. The only true and reliable, from what I know, 4WD convert is if the car started life as a 4WD (which apparently is possible with the GSR 4wd lancer i think, forgot liao). Apparently AYC's are also difficult to get working on converts.

Anyway, I don't think Evo4 can la in your budget, because last time I saw it was still rm11x,xxx there. Never check for awhile la but still :p. Personally I'd rather an Evo4 simply because it's not a wira :P But yeah, i think you can only get the evo3 on that budget. But be prepared abit la, most of them are a little old liao, most will probably not be 100% reliable, the previous owner will definitely have played the car kao kao one. I don't think you can get much of a loan either, so high downpayment is your only option :(

ur father suggestion is right....better get real thing instead convert...with 80k,maybe u can get original evo 3...u will enjoy performance and handling...for me,faster at cornering is better than faster at straight line...;)

Just now discuss with my dad and the result is just go back to convert evo3 in putra. Financial problem (since my putra installment is paid by my dad :D)
jinkl not become sifu , is my only 'sifu' no others else. :) But anyways thank you for all sifu who giving comment to me. THANK YOU!! May i know the 4WD lock to 2WD izzit very hard? My dad asking me go back my hometown mechanics to do the convertion really worry lar.

Top Bottom