Which expressway is the best and the worst?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sometimes cannot be helped.....:rofl:
Yup, even Felixia one about the full pic.......also link to Hungry ghost.......:hmmmm:
Then now gonna lead to Felixia Thread pula :rofl:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dear YYC,

Now i know what eggs you are talking about....

At first i thought it was chicken eggs or turtle eggs....

Can we tell the toll booth girl that....

'Apasal mau bayar, telor sudah pecah lagi mau bayar ka?

She will reply....

AAAH ??

hahaha......:ahhhhh::argh::stickyman::trytofly:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Highways where got nice to drive one. If no cars usually set to cruise, on cruise control.
If in my turbo I rather drive in kampung route. Sepang to Sg. Pelek, detour to Lukut and PD. Of course not many cars only nice to drive, if not kena jam, sure to curse.....:rofl:
I always choose countryside roads when family is not on-board. Firstly I like the curve, the sights, the local points of interest, secondly to save on toll charges (it could cost as much as half my fuel cost). But one annoying thing is when you are stuck behind a heavy truck or even a row of slow trucks in heavy traffic, you can't going anywhere but can only picking your nose or counting the passing cars to get over the boredom.:banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I always choose countryside roads when family is not on-board. Firstly I like the curve, the sights, the local points of interest, secondly to save on toll charges (it could cost as much as half my fuel cost). But one annoying thing is when you are stuck behind a heavy truck or even a row of slow trucks in heavy traffic, you can't going anywhere but can only picking your nose or counting the passing cars to get over the boredom.:banghead:
Yup, that is the problem. The heavy vehicles also want to save on toll mah.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Might even have time to count the cows that is eating grass at empty lands too if you encounter any overloaded trucks...

Trucks I still can accept which is no choice....but when it comes to ROAD HOGGERS that don't have the balls to drive at such roads,
best just stay at highways la...some corners my grandma can corner better man...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good Morning, we are working on a Honda City again. Although its a common car, but its definitely not to be neglected in terms of protection.

Upon arrival, we moved the car to a accessible position for the washing and started with the basic washing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience