which boost controller is better..advice me...

GFB ATOMIC SINGLE STAGE BOOST CONTROLLER. TRY OUT THIS AUSTRALIAN MADE PRODUCT. SIMPLE AND NICE. BY THE I'M USING IT MYSELF TOO.

www.gfb.com.au

get Turbosmart e'Boost 2.. have function as boost monitor.. RPM.. shift light...nos trigger/scramble..can set boost up to 40psi..60psi..

Here in australia they all recommend the Blitz SBC i-D. Dunno if it's expensive there in malaysia. But it seems that you can set the thing in auto mode, set your max boost .. and everytime you boost it will configure the gain and etc automatically ..

Wanna ask... HKS EVC I ok? I'm running on stock 4G63 + TDO4-13G only.

Someone is selling off EVC I cheap (complete set), thinking of grabbing it as well.

acbc said:
Someone is selling off EVC I cheap (complete set), thinking of grabbing it as well.

which evc..?blitz.?or HKS..?
im getting apexi avcr with full wiring harness....damn cheap wei...heheheh :)

HKS le. But I heard this old model has no self-learning feature unlike EVC III.

is it..not sure about it ler...seldom use HKS....but i heard the HKS boost controller doesnt use selenoid..they are using stepping motor..

any elec boost controller is good, definately will spool faster with a selenoid controlling. my 2 cents. me using greddy profec-b.

anyone here know how im i going to set up the sard trigger ebc??

let say i hold up bts1 2 sec... there will 2 option for me to set, 1st will me 0.00 and 2nd is 00.0, can let know how to set?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom