Where to buy Lambo door kits?!!?

SNZ

Oct 9, 2005
I'm looking for lambo door conversion kits for my car everywhere in penang and BM.

does anyone know where i can find it in malaysia?!!?

Thanks

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
u can find it here..i think some of the shops in sunway do it..costs around 2k if i am not mistaken..
they have ads in hypertune..i hope someone can give the name of the shop.

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
if u wanna do DIY..i suggest u look for the thread in the DIY section..there is one on the these gullwing doors

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
hm.. regarding the gullwing doors, i think u can find it in KL le.. cant remember which part of it.. maybe u can try to refer to the old issues of Hypertune.. u might be able to find it.. otherwise, just try ur luck calling the hypertune mag companies, they might be able to give u the contact details.. but prices arent cheap.. u are expected to pay at least 2K le..

dun even think of DIY le.. dun think it's ez.. dun even think Brother's ppl can do it.. so better left it to those professionals loh.. less hazzle if there s any prob..

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
i think it involves some modificaitons gua.. not sure about its mechanism.. but im sure they are using the same technology as those would find in ur hood's gas lift pump (only new or expensive cars le)..

SNZ

Oct 9, 2005
i dont have any hypertune mags. just bunch of options..

its a diy direct bolt on kit, so no mods required, might need to get the guards rolled, tats about it. i've seen it in the US, but postage is a bitch..

thanks for everyone's help tho.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
will these DIY door mechanism conpromise the door intergrity and structure...thus making the car less safer for the driver and passenger???

Oh, if the door gullwing door is installed and the powerwindow rosak, and you happened to be at toll plaza....guess how are you going to pay the guy in the booth???

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
another thing..
if u happen to be involved in a serious accident..
wud ppl hav trouble opening ur door to get u out? i mean lik the door's damaged sumhow.. and the ppl around u has no idea they hav to pull it up instead of pullin it out the conventional way..?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:D

Toyota RUSH is one those yuppies 4 wheels
Very good geometry, esp for ladies driver...you can see way far ahead...though a bit bumpy but its nice to drive one....

My Body shop friends , call me saying that his client car need to be detail for chinese new year....hmmmm.... i was suppose to detail my uncle Camry ....but
I guess...i can tell my uncle...i will do a better job without rushing in later dates

view from a far not too bad...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience