Where to bullet proof a car in Malaysia?

tigershark1976

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
What gun ? Assault rifle calibers or handgun calibers ? Handgun calibers from a handgun or from an SMG ?

I don't have any experience with your bitumen. Admittedly I'm skeptical. I guess maybe it will stop a little 22 rimfire (I haven't tried)..... but 5mm of bitumen vs a high powered rifle round ?? As far as I know, from my time with gun sports back in Australia, nothing much in a standard car will stand up to high powered rifle fire,....except the engine block. We shot through everything with .222 and .223 (5.56mm). And that's referring to the sheet metal on the car doors. Lengthwise, a 5.56mm will easily shoot through your boot, right through your seat and through you all the way to the dashboard...although in many cases the 5.56mm bullet's trajectory is deflected as it penetrates because it's a light fast stepping round. Of course if you go up to 7.62mm NATO, that will just cut through everything like hot knife through warm butter.

Also, for obvious reasons, you can't bitumen windscreens, and I have not seen bulletproof windscreens that will withstand repeated hits from an AK47 at close range....but then again, there were not meant to anyway. Just enough time to drive away.
wah lao.... bro, u terrorist ahh?? so knowledgeble in firearm... when I mean bullet, I mean those normal policeman 6 bullet pistol only leh.... dun bring out all those aliens name to me.. really dun undestand a single thing u mentioned except for AK47.. :adore: :adore: :adore: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
one thing I can tell u,

If it is time to "go", it's time to "go". No doctor, medicine, armored car can save anyone if the time is up.....
hahahaahaa,.....good 1....:biggrin:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
wah lao.... bro, u terrorist ahh?? so knowledgeble in firearm... when I mean bullet, I mean those normal policeman 6 bullet pistol only leh.... .. :adore: :adore: :adore: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Heh. No lah. Not terrorist. I lived in Australia for many years and took up gun sports while I was there.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Heh. No lah. Not terrorist. I lived in Australia for many years and took up gun sports while I was there.
though that u are counterstrike king..hehehee

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Magnum ais cream arh? 0.38?
level? hehehehe... I am stupid about gun..hehehe

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

hi hi, can u teach me how & wat do i need to refill the powder...thanks..

tigershark1976

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
so nice.... how i wish we can get guns here in Mal.... its tought even to get a 2 bullet, 2 barrel riffle.. not to mentioned pistol... think only those billionaire, Doc or certain professional is able to apply...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
so nice.... how i wish we can get guns here in Mal.... its tought even to get a 2 bullet, 2 barrel riffle.. not to mentioned pistol... think only those billionaire, Doc or certain professional is able to apply...
Can apply what..just apply that you are a hunter lor..
then you can have a shotgun...for shooting wild rempits liao lor...hehehehe:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Ohhh that water gun arh...
can not use too much later dry liao... die le..hehehehehe:thefinger:
hahaha.....but if u didn't use for awhile, it will rust....:smokin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
hahaha.....but if u didn't use for awhile, it will rust....:smokin:
Rust liao later get stuck lor??:confused:
Wondering how when it stuck...hahahaha.. need to overhaul liao lol...:nurse:

tigershark1976

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
Can apply what..just apply that you are a hunter lor..
then you can have a shotgun...for shooting wild rempits liao lor...hehehehe:biggrin:

not easy leh, even for riffles, my father applied for many times before he can get it... use his plantation as the reason for the application, short gun?? wait for 10 more yrs lah.... i go and get doctor cert....

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
not easy leh, even for riffles, my father applied for many times before he can get it... use his plantation as the reason for the application, short gun?? wait for 10 more yrs lah.... i go and get doctor cert....
Is it... not sure le...hehehe
like this have to become security guard or bodyguard liao.. (for bank and gold shop)...
can have it anytime..hehehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I suppose it was inevitable; Porsche recently announced that the name for the new SUV in their line-up is Macan. Derived from the Indonesian word for tiger, it is said to combine suppleness, power, fascination and dynamics - core characteristics of this new car. This new SUV is said to slot in below the Cayenne.

The Macan will be sixth in the model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience