Where are the Tuningg Shops in Bangkok?

integramania

2,000 RPM
Hi All,

Any one of you familiar where are the famous Sunway Tuning Shops where you can buy racing type accessories/gadgets in Bangkok?

Thanks

i did had a chance to read some thai car modder magazine during my trip to bangkok.

saw this shop selling accessory R-Style is the shop name.. selling accesorries like Steerings, headlamps, turbine, apex'i gadgets, defi meters, emblems.. their main shop i donno where la.. cos i don't understand thai (address in the magazine is in thai..) but they have one small outlet at this 4th Floor, MBK shopping mall (u can reach there by the BTS LRT) . I bought some stuff from them there too. hehehe..
another shop is the TRC motorsports, which should have a branch around this area of Soi Chula, Wangmai, Bangkok. (i never visit this one though).. do tuning or not i dono ler

integramania, u going bangkok? when? i might be there too ...pm me bro, maybe we can meet there

Thanks

The magazine can just get there rite?

Also how are the prices there compared to wat we have here?

my brother got 2 meter back from bangkok looks like defi got open ceremony and close ceremony le.. only rm150 each.. i guess the things there should be cheaper and the quality not bad... i heard rims are cheap there too.. enjoy ur journey there haha..

u can try to go to this MBK shopping mall in center town of bangkok..
as i kno, i side got one small shop selling car accessory la.. very small shop
(they have their main shop elsewhere) but got apexi electronics, HKS SLDs,
vairous meters, various headlamps.. and other small electronics.. sort of like
the kakimoto shop in MV.. but this bangkok one is more packed with stuffs..
oh.. by the way.. the shop is at 4th floor of MBk shopping mall. if u want to look
for bigger parts or bigger more complete shops. u need to travel around town
to area like Wangmai.. one suggestion.. just go get a local car mod magazine
at those newspaperstand that sells magazines.. they have their local car mod
magazines (similar to our malasian's traffic, hypertune,etc).. but unfortunately
all (99%) in thai language..hahaha... good luck man..