wheels u might want?

bro..this rim cannot fit evo....too small...hehe

the car ran on AP tarmac spec brakes. the tyres were big fat ones hence the use of 16" wheels. and b4 u say anything else, pls remember that not all evo's come with 17" wheels from the showroom. one simple example: evo 4. if you dont want the rims i'm selling, fine, but dont say they dont fit evo's. thank you and have a nice day.:burnout:

the car ran on AP tarmac spec brakes. the tyres were big fat ones hence the use of 16" wheels. and b4 u say anything else, pls remember that not all evo's come with 17" wheels from the showroom. one simple example: evo 4. if you dont want the rims i'm selling, fine, but dont say they dont fit evo's. thank you and have a nice day.:burnout:
Yes stock evo4 comes wif 16'' thats becoz its not using brembo.
You could hv posted for evo4.................then none hv given comments.
why i dont like this type of posting is there was a guy posted a CE28N rim for sale and said it fits evos. the offset was way too out n width was small. theres 1 guy dont know much about evo and bought it.................so what happened??

it was taken off the silverstone tarmac rally championship winning evo 6. so no, its not too small.

Don't play-play aaaa bro Lanevo6... The rims WAS TAKEN OFF FROM THE SILVERSTONE TARMAC RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPSHIP WINNIN' EVO 6 laa...!!! Itu CHAMPION punya barang lorrr.....

lol, yes itu championship winning punya barang i guess. but wheels are just wheels and i did mention evo4. but nvr mind lah i guess i'm around rally evos (RS models) too much i forgot abt the brembo shod cars. The compomotive gravel rally wheels i put up for sale was sold in less than 24hrs for almost twice the price. on the evening of CNY i passed an MLOC evo 6 (or was it 5?) on the road just outside kuala selangor. it had rally mudflaps and stuff fitted. i know he saw me come up in his rearview mirror b4 zipping past. wanted to honk but was afraid he'd think i wanted to race. lol. If any of u guys know him get him to pm me for some malaysian rally championship stickers, foc. thanks.:burnout:

kudos. you had moderated your thread pretty well mr. somefella...

Is it TME white color with red mudflaps?if yes,than i know who is it...hehe