JB RE Meets with MRS club - 18 Dec 2005

jasonlel

Known Member
Hey guys,

Yeaaa is me again. This time round, is a super mini gathering which consist of me and 2 other MRS guys. Ok ok, is more like a mini outing field report, rather than a "gathering". The reason for this outing is actually to survey the route, accomodation and etc etc for our up coming B-route drive/stay(1 nite) event over at Desaru, Johor on 7th Jan 2006. Everyone are invited to join. Just drop me a PM and I will fill ya guys with details.

We left Johor Bahru at about 9:30am. Drove all the way to Kota Tinggi and instead of taking the normal route to Desaru, we took a detour. Driving all the way up to north of Kota Tinggi and turn into Tanjung Sedili. Our first stop is at Jason Bay seaside. Then follow by a few other seaside (can't remember the names) and lastly we ended up in Desaru. Last but not least, we headed to our special seafood restaurant in an undisclosed location for lunch (hahaha just try to be secretive).

Everything is fanstastic and after lunch we drove back to Johor Bahru.

Overview details
Weather: Cloudy
Left at: 9:30AM
Reach JB: 4:00PM
KM Covered: 300KM
Road type: Non off road
Road condition: Mint condition, bumpy/humpy

*pics will be uploaded shortly.

Last edited:
good stuff jason. Wish we had more people like you here in KL. give us more details and lets works towards getting some of us KL re's down to JB and vice versa.

phat7,

Send you a PM. Check it out...

phat7 said:
good stuff jason. Wish we had more people like you here in KL. give us more details and lets works towards getting some of us KL re's down to JB and vice versa.

Phat7,

We manage to get the twin sharing room for RM250 with breakfast for 2.

So anyone interested from KL side? Need to book early...

phat7 said:
excellent. will check out the details.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom