whats up with all this advertisement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRFT_240sx

I know ads support forums but this is just getting a little too much with every single slot becoming an advertisement for snickers etc dont u think guys? i find it way annoying.

Yeah, i thought many was being paid to advertise. Or was it the forummers trying to sell things? Oh yeah it was probably tom trying to get even with everyone not using the proper place to sell stuffs. Its a good lesson. No money, no forum. Forummers sells everywhere, not where it should be. Not being paid by forummers to sell everywhere. If ZTH wanna run for 100 years, guess we would see more ads. Unless some guys with bottomless wallets comes around sponsoring ZTH.

Irritating? Yes. Complained? Yes. Answered? Probably.

erm probably the advert box size could be changed to a rectangle instead of a square so that more posts could be viewed in a page ? as seen in this page now.

drift dude,
With regards to those ads, get FireFox browser and search Mozilla - Home of the Firefox web browser and Thunderbird email client for an add-on called AdBlock Plus. It's quite cool. After putting in the AdBlock plus and restarting your firefox browser, it will ask you to subscribe to something. Select the first one, something like EasyList USA. Then the ads should well be blocked. hehe

Locked, no discussion in wrong forum, please find it in enquiries section and/ or continue existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom