What's the number one car that douchebag drivers drive?

Topic is suppose to be the car, but ended it looks like the drivers fault......hah! hah!:rofl:
Well, you've got a point because the root of the problem is the driver itself. A car is just a tool. Whether it is used for a good or bad cause is up to the user.

So in the end should be the most sell-able car with most sales? More likely to be the number one car...:smokin:

Statistically, that is correct, haha. The more a car sells, the higher the chance of a douchebag owning one. This can be used on Proton cars as well on another matter. Local people often bash Proton about reliability. Because a large portion of the cars in our country is made up of Proton cars, so therefore I think the chances of failure rates in Proton is also higher. Like if you compare 1000 Proton sold VS 10 Ferrari sold and both have the same failure rate of 10%. End result would probably be 100 Protons are faulty while only 1 Ferrari is found faulty. Then people will come and bash Proton again. :biggrin:

What? Serious ar? Nevermind la, you SF tai kor, I don't dare condemn you.
No la, kidding. This is how is gonna look like. Projector Headlighst still brighter than normal and better than having HID conversion which is very blinding. But I know Projector Headlights can convert HID and still at the same time won't blind ppl.

This headlights makes it looks more modern but aint cheap to import. :love:

Topic is suppose to be the car, but ended it looks like the drivers fault......hah! hah!:rofl:
Merge both thread together. If only that can be done haha!

No la, kidding. This is how is gonna look like. Projector Headlighst still brighter than normal and better than having HID conversion which is very blinding. But I know Projector Headlights can convert HID and still at the same time won't blind ppl.

This headlights makes it looks more modern but aint cheap to import. :love:

Merge both thread together. If only that can be done haha!
Some more you lari alignment sure kena solex already.....:rofl:

I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible for me to do a set up & also settings....I was told once that in order to convert it to English display & language, i need to replace the audio system "motherboad" to English version which will...