What's the diff with 2 way and 1 way alarm?

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
exactly..
wait until it happens to them, then they know..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Therefore , don't use alarm , use siren..hahaha

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
try this....full spec 2 way alarm,gps alarm, gsm alarm, 3 backup batterries to power 3 police grade sirens, secondary engine immobilizer, secret manual fuel cut switch, quick release steering with lock hub, brake lock, clutch pedal lock, bonnet lock, tow hook lock(front n back). If the thief STILL manage to drive it off, last resort install an automated brake cut switch whereby the thief is unable to brake n forces to crash

Bump: oh ya...one more thing...pull in some live wire extracted from the battery so when the car is armed, the live wire is connected to ALL metal parts of the car. this will make it virtually untouchable while the car is still armed.

Question, is my car still safe?

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
try this....full spec 2 way alarm,gps alarm, gsm alarm, 3 backup batterries to power 3 police grade sirens, secondary engine immobilizer, secret manual fuel cut switch, quick release steering with lock hub, brake lock, clutch pedal lock, bonnet lock, tow hook lock(front n back). If the thief STILL manage to drive it off, last resort install an automated brake cut switch whereby the thief is unable to brake n forces to crash

Bump: oh ya...one more thing...pull in some live wire extracted from the battery so when the car is armed, the live wire is connected to ALL metal parts of the car. this will make it virtually untouchable while the car is still armed.

Hope so..maybe an electric wire being installed at the car door handle..haha..Mr.Pocket..your car have all this ?..:adore::adore:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

not yet..... u still need a cage that can withstand 12 ton kg's stainless steel cage...

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
guys sorry to interrupt but how much a good 2way alarm n where 2 get it. not really expensive one la just can prevent bad people from stealing my lovely ride. that's all... thanx 4 any feedbacks...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
What is your prevention duration like ?..and How bad are those guys ? Pro , Amatuer , noobs ?

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
hahahaa.. man you guys are nutzies.. well, pocket your car is safe but too safe.too many stuff, once something go koo koo and there's goes your whole ride man.. volt arming is pretty cool, i saw it in the internet years ago.. but here they don't have it. but when sometimes you forget and there you go.. heehee

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
guys sorry to interrupt but how much a good 2way alarm n where 2 get it. not really expensive one la just can prevent bad people from stealing my lovely ride. that's all... thanx 4 any feedbacks...
why not just contact ProIce for more info bout Clifford..???:idea:

zendengoh

Known Member
Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
i have install the 2 way alarm brand TENON 2 year ago, besides the main function can monitor your car status in certain distance, i like the function autostart and car finder.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie!

I bought door trim wira 1.6 complete wit all 4 switch.
the driver side can control all 4 window..
mine is wira 1.3's which only can control the front window only and the switch is right in midle of the console gear.
so, how i want to do the wiring that can control all the window.
plan to install the from panel first as need to buy the motor for back window next month..

here is my switch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience