What the hell -_-"

man, i could be one of them when i'm comfortably picking up some speed. even worse, when my car had the "check engine" problem!

but i thought this is pretty normal around.

Mr lizard, just ignore this such a person. If you roll down your window and give your 'finger' to him, you are definitely like him...so what you did is the best, at the moment...:listen:

im from puchong & i am one of those gangsta wannabes driving a loud rice rocket (tarak malu panggil rocket, wtf lol). I always open up my TETEC sound whenever i pass beside a modded nice looking car especially if the driver driving with his window down :rofl: :burnout:

but why ah, after i "PREEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK" them i always see them laffing in my rear view? my fibreless muffler with coin rattling sound so funny meh? :bawling:

never seen -_-" expression like Mr.Liz@rd's tho... ppl always laff at me afterwards :rofl:

haha i wanted to chase him but thought of jalan puchong , 24 hrs got traffic and traffic lights , we got motorists and other drivers to be considered , 3/4 lanes ended up as 2 , no divider , loose dogs , wow so many risk 2 tolerate , so it was a No - No ...

good call. /salute

me ashamed of being puchongian oledy.. coz i everyday hantam that road, dog or no dog. see dog, langgar! hahahahah :driver:

actually i wan the DC2 driver came n parrrrrrrrrr to me. Then he will know the power of Proton wira evo 3 with Tomei 2.3L stroker kit with GT30. Vtec just pisssss with Mivec. Choose the right car !!!:smokin::thefinger:

Don see the emblem Proton, Just see what Engine it got under the Hood !!!!
Here in Pasir Gudang, i got see 456BHP Proton Waja with EVO 6.5 engine !!:banghead: damn power liao, can bang any car.... Vtec means --- supposed not to be power !! It can play with Mivec only liao.

see the photo below>> it's my frend waja's with Evo's engine ( horsies exceeds 300bhp ).That car below is just a sample, cant show more, im fear to the owner to upload !!!!

Here also got a golden satria with EVO 5 engine ( bodykit damn wide liao,even it's look bigger than 350Z, like ah beng ) but at dyno at bandar sunway,it gives 480bhp with 278km/h ( illegal summore ) ( now become weekend car for him ) maintanence level damn high !!!

i really bang my head at my hood after see that satria. I got no money to spend on my wira.

I cant show my wira image liao. Just a lil fear !!! i have run until 265km/h ( Tomei 2.3L stroker kit with GT30 only for now ) but dashboard shakes at 250km/h ( dono why, but i 100% accept that there is no safety in Proton chassis ).Only the skills would avoid disaster !!Oh God !!!

im only takut with super carssssss !!!!!!

Attachments

• 1_780004222l.jpg
    1_780004222l.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Haiyar.. Ignore only la. They waste petrol only what. LOL..

Unless you are driving fast, n got overtaken .. That one i dunno la. This one, u memang know u're not trying to challenge at all, so his "prakkkk" doesn't prove anything at all.

i lurk around puchong area quite alot. yes, i kena cucuk like a bitch on heat too.... sigh

actually i wan the DC2 driver came n parrrrrrrrrr to me. Then he will know the power of Proton wira evo 3 with Tomei 2.3L stroker kit with GT30. Vtec just pisssss with Mivec. Choose the right car !!!:smokin::thefinger:

errr u got monster mah ... mine just a "look" car ,

proton smoked DC2...haha...

Liz@rd, u drive maroon satria neo issit?

no aer proton putra stock ...

i lurk around puchong area quite alot. yes, i kena cucuk like a bitch on heat too.... sigh

haihz drive fast kena , drive slow also kena ... apa macam ... susah le

Haiyar.. Ignore only la. They waste petrol only what. LOL..

Unless you are driving fast, n got overtaken .. That one i dunno la. This one, u memang know u're not trying to challenge at all, so his "prakkkk" doesn't prove anything at all.

not fast , i swear on that , but somehow just kena whack buta2 ... therefore i ignored , if freeway i might give it a run ...

story was like this

i was driving casually , yes very casually on the left lane along Jalan Puchong when suddenly a white Integra came beside me and "PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR" trying to prove something ...

dude no offense but ur car was way slow when the Vtec engages , my guess it's set to open up @ 4.8k RPM ?? the car wasn't even pulling away when he engaged ...

i love vtec but by coming next to a proton and just show off really did not impress me @ all ... furthermore u were slow when vtec engaged ... i've sat in some impressive DC2 type R and it really ROARS with the speed ... not like "PARRRRRRRRR" and being slow ....

i was like -_-" , what's wrong with ppl nowadays ? maybe i was sensitive but i believe he did it on purpose when he opened Vtec right beside me while i was cruising @ 50km/h ...

PICK SOME1 ur own size ....

I know how you feel.
My friend lived at Jalan Ipoh which used to have a white Honda VTEC does that and one time he got a shameful defeat by a (Satria) smaller cc car - then he kept quiet. Well MAYBE they need someone to diminish their EGO (by smoking them more often) to reduce such irritating acts.

Ignorance is bliss my friends.

Try this when you come across retards like that..either look at him and say, " Immature! " or just shake your head and laugh at him for his stupidity.

Good move by the way...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the problem was you were in Puchong!.....that's where all the gangster boys like to show off their rice rockets...ha ha. At least that's what they're called in Canada or in the States....driven by asian gangsta wannabes. I bet it had one of those home made rear spoilers which looked like a park bench eh? ha ha. That's not something to get annoyed about....it's more for your amusement and something to laugh at. :)

Im from puchong@. am absolutely not a ricer.. ;p