What shall i do?

ilsc

Feb 8, 2005
All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto cars cant be to free flow.....it will lose power...so what should i do?thank you

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
becareful of JPJ (porkies) when they pop your hood.removing the cat-con will get u a ticket.

removin the box should give u a respective amount of performance upgrade,but i'm not too sure about the tranny case.
hope that helps.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Auto tranny needs back pressure so it has a high chance to lose power if fixed with a straight flow....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna share, last week when i walk at car care section at carrefour i saw this microfibre cloth. i bought it - a pack of 2 pcs cloth. size about 8"X9" i guess. at RM12 if i not mistaken.

this cloth is very good for ur car, esp if u wash car urself. normally after wash, i use hand-towel to wipe but the problem is the towel will leave a fabric dust on the car. i found out:

1. it very soft - it will not leave a swirl mark. i oso use it for express polish.
2. it absorb water well - good...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience