what perodua myvi biggest SPORT RIM can put

personnally, the biggest i've seen with my own 2 eyes is 19" on the road. Haven't seen one running a 20 but hope that if the guys in the kl / selangor area, would really love to check it out.

Depending on what transmission you are using, how much cash you want to invest and how much do you want to sacrifce for the nice looking rims?

For availability of tires, you'll have no difficulty finding the right tires all the way up to 18" without any rubbing or modification. You might need to order for the 19" if you don't want to roll in the fenders. i need to double check on this.

Depending if your car is a manual or auto and how much you willing to splash on the rims itself. If you are using a manual, 17" is still a save bet without losing much power. if you can afford jap rim, 18 is the way man! And by good, i mean you still can keep up with a normal 1.6 car with no problem, though you know you will be havesting all your power with you vvt... :) It's not going to be like a steam roller.

if your car is an auto, ur pick up will start to suffer a bit using 17" taiwan rims (like mine), not to bad la, trust me but there is a small sacrifice to pay... but you have the satisfaction of a nice looking ride. I don't think i suffer any bracking issues. Feel the same to me.. Never had any close shave (yet)... touch wood. Though everyone concern with the rear drum brakes.. i've never heard from any 18" myvi yet about braking issues. Again.. touch wood. Else, there are always lots of brembo brakes in halfcut shops..... heheheh

Another consideration is the poth holes. 17" ride on 40 series, 18" & 19" run of 35 series. So, u'll have to learn to open your eyes much more than normal if you don't want to visit the tyre shop often.

At the end of the day, how much you are willing to invest and how much speed and comfort are you willing to sacrifice? it's not easy running on 19" but it's not easy running on 16" looking at a 19" pass u too... hahahah

cheers!

wow thanks for ur opinion hahaha, just wan for looking money and comfort power all nvm lah hahaha make sure dun scratch body to move hahahaha cheers, i saw myvvi with sentra rear disc brake, lolz dunno those brembo can fit or not? 14 or 15 inch disc hahaha

i seriously nvr see any myvi's with 20"....can it really fit...i'm sure it'll hit the fender when cornering or when on bumps rite....when cornering also will scratch da inner fender...

hmm.. if u wanna see, try browsing thru myviclub's website and go under the sports rim section.. u might be able to find it.. otherwise, u can go under their gallery section.. cant remember which wan d.. but try to search loh.. nicely done job but surely that car cant fetch other passenger la.. :)

juz wanna share wif u guys at here..
juz took my myvi today and upgrade the rims to 17".. it dosen't loss much power but it looks high if dun change the spring..

bangkai_jk said:
juz wanna share wif u guys at here..
juz took my myvi today and upgrade the rims to 17".. it dosen't loss much power but it looks high if dun change the spring..

glad to hear from.. mind sharing with us some of the pics of ur new sports rim? btw, where did u get them from and how much do you pay for? anyway hopin to see those from u very soon.. cheers! :_:

davidchen27 said:
hmm.. if u wanna see, try browsing thru myviclub's website and go under the sports rim section.. u might be able to find it.. otherwise, u can go under their gallery section.. cant remember which wan d.. but try to search loh.. nicely done job but surely that car cant fetch other passenger la.. :)

what is myvi clubs url?

anyone saw myvi with spinners?...spinnners comes with 20"...so far i nvr see any rims with spinners in Msia..its pretty coolll

lol... myvi wif spinner.. i think only show car will do this..

davidchen
i will take pic after i change the sping.. patient.. haha

here's mine.. havent lower yet..

09-08-06_1549.jpg

Last edited:
hey i saw spinner in my hometown i think 18inch or 19inch de lah for suv
but 2 year ago my fren honda accord oledi with spinner loh, but spinner so funny when car moving, look ur car like slidding and the rim like not moving hahaha, the rim move, but the spinner outside hang there
so funny
hahahaha

pioneer411 said:
hey i saw spinner in my hometown i think 18inch or 19inch de lah for suv
but 2 year ago my fren honda accord oledi with spinner loh, but spinner so funny when car moving, look ur car like slidding and the rim like not moving hahaha, the rim move, but the spinner outside hang there
so funny
hahahaha

i like spinners...looks good on SUV...looks good on certain car...not reli nice for racing tho...

is ur fren driving honda accord? coz taylor's got 1 students put spinner on his accord b4.. but he changed to lenso vip rims d..

just wan to share, actually if u wan the car to look nice on myvI u can go for 19". but remember u need to install adjustable with top mount . for 19 or 20 " rims on myvI at least u need a camber around -2.8 to -3 dergee. if this is not the matter on the tires u spend, then ur myvI is killing all the rest of the rides on the road.

for those lowriders from other nations, they add in another caliper to improve for the braking system. even Japanese also slot in big big rims for their k car but still using drum.

know ur style !! VIP cars are not meant for street race. VIP cars is more onto DEMO. with those bodykits , spoilers , big chrome rims.........

pls updat me on ur ride , bro. i also wan to c how is ur ride ya

Yeah....i saw a Dutsun 120Y at my howm town with spinner RIm...nice

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom