What is a V-Tis?

Bevan

Known Member
I just got a honda civic year 2002 i think. Whats V-Tis? How come the car dealer said its a V-Tec?

meaning why does my car dealer say my car engine is a V-Tech when it clearly states on the back of my car V-TI. Its a Honda Civic 2002.

ur engine looks like this??...

3052%20engine%2000.jpg

singlecam wor... hmm... wait i google for the engine code first...

1.7L SOHC....

Last edited:
found the answer? haha. ZTH is my car google now

Bump: I always here people talking about Stock V-Tech being very powerful. I feel power la. But not like what many people mention as in VRRRRRRROOOOOOOM.

Bump: I always here people talking about Stock V-Tech being very powerful. I feel power la. But not like what many people mention as in VRRRRRRROOOOOOOM.

I just got a honda civic year 2002 i think. Whats V-Tis? How come the car dealer said its a V-Tec?

shouldn't you be asking the dealer about it? since they are from Honda. If they can't answer you, I don't think the dealer is no good. In another word, they don't know what they are selling.

Vti is VTi but i dunno what is that.. If Vtec engine it will written at the engine cover Vtec Honda..
Mine is year 02 and the engine is written Vtec..

or you can join team es for my info..

Vti is VTi but i dunno what is that.. If Vtec engine it will written at the engine cover Vtec Honda..
Mine is year 02 and the engine is written Vtec..

or you can join team es for my info..

Yup, the Engine cover written V-Tec. I know the car is V-Tec. My question for this thread is what does the word V-Ti behind my car means.

v-tec or vtec? ;)
vtec got, v-tech also got la, but no such thing as v-tec heheh

Top Bottom