what do u think of R3 event ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2006
i had a bad experience with R3 event 5.5 . The organizer were never on time for driver briefing. i ask the marshal but he ' gua talak tau apa lu cakap'. Then i posted my concern on R3 forum but they deleted my threads. Actually, all i want was to discuss the matter but of course its ends up with an arguement. So, i decided to post the discussion here so that they wont able to delete it.

p.s. my thread in R3 forum hit 1500+ views within 1 week. Enjoys this and say something. t.q.

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Which day you referring to ??? and which event ??? Time attack or drift ???
Anyways if you have any concerns regarding the event you should have approached the officials and not the marshals.
Gary, Adian, Faisal and the rest of the R3 fellas were there...
Also the regular auto crossers would have been of help if you approached them, theyre a bunch of friendly fellas...

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
orangasli said:
i had a bad experience with R3 event 5.5 . The organizer were never on time for driver briefing. i ask the marshal but he ' gua talak tau apa lu cakap'. Then i posted my concern on R3 forum but they deleted my threads. Actually, all i want was to discuss the matter but of course its ends up with an arguement. So, i decided to post the discussion here so that they wont able to delete it.

p.s. my thread in R3 forum hit 1500+ views within 1 week. Enjoys this and say something. t.q.

A long and detailed timeline of Saturdays event and what exactly happened at what time which you claimed to have attended was posted on the thread you started. Also, you have been emailed and PM'ed by myself, to identify who you are, your exact concerns..etc. An apology was also offered if you were truely wronged by certain officials on that day. I have also offered to listen to all your concerns, and to help in anyway possible to make amends.

Till now, i have not received any response from you whatsoever. If you are genuine in your requests, please make it known. If not, it will look as if you are just out to look for trouble. In which case, I can still get Tom to delete this thread if i wanted too.

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
It is quite apparent that your intent is to bash R3 - So it is no surprise that your original thread in R3 forum was deleted.

Be it Time Attack or Drift Event, I can see that there's a lot of competitors around and you happen to be the only one that's not happy with how things are being organized and run. Yes I do stick around for the Drift event briefing simply because I want to see Keiichi.

First thing first - NOTHING IS PERFECT!. I myself was a competitor in the Time Attack event and I could not find a reason to fault R3 for how things are being run that day. I do admit that schedules are not followed by the line - but I do make an effort to understand that for such a hectic event we could not expect to be PAMPERED by the officials, marshals etc just because we cannot cope up with the speed or slowness. Competitors are expected to put some effort in understanding on how they are about to run the course - why? you expect that somebody gonna prep things up nicely for you so that you can just crank your engine and drive? GET REAL!

It is already a very good thing that R3 are willing to commit to bring such an important event for both Autocrossers and Drifters - at such a large scale. I admire their ambitions and their passion. For such a public display of Motoring event, they do have problems keeping things up to pace - but will we make this as a point to bash them?. If you expect to be pampered all the way then you are not fit for serious motoring! - we are not like F1 or WRC which runs on atronomical budgets.

Please allow organizers some room for mistake, of which they will learn and improve upon it. So does we the competitors - we shall give the organizers our full support so that we might not ended as illegal road racers/drifters (just because there's no more organizers wanting to stage any event due to complaints from us)

I hope you get the picture. Nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any sifu had used this before? i knew it wont have that fast and furious effect, but can it be use on stock internal engine with tuning? harmful?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience