Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

Brader Cheong, u dont tell me that u r going for NGV conversion for ur A32 wor? U serious bout this ka? Aiyo...... i thought u going for BOT for the VQ20DE of yours leh? Sob sob...... :rotfl:

afew new ngv conversion shop opened recently....thier price is around rm4k
i still fell dat da price is to hi since da parts dey include is simple except da tank
maybe later wait n c im sure da price will b cheaper coz all of a sudden there is ngv shop everywhere.

hey, Cheong Mou Kei, the conversion (RM4k) that u mentioned is 2nd generation or 3rd (latest) generation of NGV? I had checked and they said for 3rd generation of NGV system, it cost RM6.5k!!!! BTW, anyone know what is the price before subsidy for Natural Gas? I heard if no subsidy, the price of natural gas is more expensive that petrol. but how true is this??? Thanks

i juz replace my sparkplugs downgrade from ori platinum ngk plugs to normal ngk cost abt rm11 per piece. n guess wat....same as before no powerloss watsoever.

i tink ceffie have no problem using regular plug
so wats yo say?

i juz replace my sparkplugs downgrade from ori platinum ngk plugs to normal ngk cost abt rm11 per piece. n guess wat....same as before no powerloss watsoever.

i tink ceffie have no problem using regular plug
so wats yo say?
you have to dyno your car to see the difference as it is very marginal (ie 1 - less than 1 ps)normal plugs will not last as long as platinum ones (100,000km against 20,000). plug problem only arises beyond 20,000km like misfiring or like u have mentioned powerloss.

hai, i'm also new here.... hope to know more cefiro members... :P
Felio is a great car comfortable, luxurious and powerful with a small price as compare with other similiar class of veh.

Hi Bro..me is new here..wanna know more about A32 design & spec..futhermore if got gathering can i join too..:burnout:

belum lagi....tengah survey for adjustable absober and sport rim....
Yeah , ceffy owners usually start with huge rims(light ones) and a good lowered suspension. Any luck with the 'survey' ?

Poison coming!

I'm driving A33 too and now using 18".
My suggestion is, go 19" or 20" if you can. 18" is just too small for A33 chassis.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom