Want to Swap My Mivec Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Want to Swap My Mivec Head

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
anyone who wants to swap their 1.8(4g93) head plus wiring,ecu,intake and throttle body with my Mivec blacktop head including adjustable cam pulley, wiring,ecu + intake and throttle body(already ported)
swap and top up Rm4500 (NEGO)

OR

buy it for 6K

contact Jay
017-5682285

Last edited:
workshop's location?
r 'they' still in ur car?

yup....can view in shah alam.... car with my fren. only serious buyer. everything can be nego.

bro how much will it be with piston??i am very interesting indeed..pm me!!!

bro nak jual apa ....sy nak head blacktop dgn piston....brp harga,,,01321002898

saya nak swap mivec head,mivec intake and throttle body(already ported), ecu and wiring dgn head 1.8 n/a,intake and throttle body,ecu plus wiring and you top up 4.5k

anyone who wants to swap their 1.8(4g93) head plus wiring,ecu,intake and throttle body with my Mivec blacktop head including adjustable cam pulley, wiring,ecu + intake and throttle body(already ported)

OR

buy it for 6K

contact Jay
017-5682285

Last edited:

OR

buy it for 6K

contact Jay
017-5682285

Last edited:

OR

buy it for 6K

contact Jay
017-5682285

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?