wanna know....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

betaariz

hai...i just wanna know that sr20det and b8 fix to scoupe?94 model...

yaa..your alpha engine mounting is suit to evo 3 above or gsr.no doubt about the powerwise. fyi, b8 will becoming obsolete soon at kedai potong.while the mits has plenty.

i think wnna play turbo...some of my fren ask to put e4...but the coz too much for halfcut...that's y wanna know what turbo can fix to it...

we have 3 scoupe owner here, 1 with original turbo engine (drill) , 1 with toyota supercharge engine(scoupe) and another NA.

All scoupe owner, can anyone help our friend here? :biggrin:

Last edited:
bro, sr20 i think a bit hard cause its rear wheel drive engine. maybe u can look for those gsr with the drive belts on the left(i think its gsr from 1996 onwards), i have not seen it at chop shop before but i saw it in gen2. gsr market price is goin up though. i would not recomend puting in a 2.0 cause the scoupe engine bay is really tight, then you will have temp problems some more turbo sure it will be very hot. but if you still gonna put in a 2.0 then evo4 and above. if not mistaken evo4 market price is around 8k. bro once your turbo project finish pls give me a ride...hehehe

thanks bro for the support....i will give u a ride when my project done hehehe...i will put the b8 engine...so now i need to find the tx3 gear box with drive shaft...very hard to find laa...

cool, another moded scoupe. at the market place got one guy selling his scoupe wit mivec. good luck with your project

hmmm...i hope im not too late too reply...okie...bout the sr20, somebody with the name charlie(maybe his nick name) has done that before. if im not mistaken he done it in a workshop in glenmarie. i can bring u there to double comfirm bout this. the foreman did mention about cutting the firewall and readjusting all the engine mounting to fit in. it was a hard job to be done and if u are unlucky, your car cannot be registered at all. sr20 can be fitted with a ca16neo(if im not mistaken) to make it a fwd.
b8, a powerfull engine, should fit without much mods. but like our bro says, its gonna be out of stock from the kedai potong. unless of course u had frens with the killerbees(b6 & b8 group). if u wanna know more bout them, i can try to get in touch with one of the members.
else, just go with the normal one...gsr terbalik...from the body of lancer mx or ck. as for me, im still sticking to my current engine.....even thou it bleeds my pockets every month!

okie...bro...anybody who happens to have both side original driveshaft for scoupe (even if its rosak)please let me know.....desparately need 1 pair. i will pay the price accordingly. also a manual gearbox complete with original flywheel(if lighten but in good condition also ok). please please please let me know....raya coming soon, but im usingmy kapcai only to balik kampung .......pity me please......

i know a few killerbees friends and they are now are not that active as before.a lot of them already sell the car due to family concern and some parts obsolete. for B8, mostly it comes with 4WD.normally they use back the original g/b or B6 g/b.
mounting wise, a lot of job..
if you really serious about transplant, better get 1.8 gsr T or NA.nowdays, the price is slightly up due to JPJ are very straight about engine conversion. they only allow: 1.3 to 1.6.a 1.5,1.6 to 1.8 and 1.8 to 2.0.
so now VR4 halfcut damn cool man...
other option, you can transplant to 1.6/1.8 beta..there's a few halfcut at hakitrade and 1 at sun eng heng (1.8beta from hongkong).

drill,
you use original turbo? customized from original engine? wow, thats cool man.. a lot of job of course..
your scoupe engine same like accent right? my accent friends use mits mirage for his CV joint.
if you need both driveshaft, i can help you but you need to gave sample..hehe

bro drill,how can i went to glenmarie,i'm now at kedah maa...but if my project done,i will bring it to kl.we can meet there...hehehe...maybe next week will start the project.

bro...try go to kg melayu subang.my be my ori engine still there.evo shop halfcut.

dril as far as i know, for the normal scoupe you can use saga driveshaft, not sure bout the turbo model though

scoupe, mine is not the same as saga driveshaft, most likely it is the same with the mitsu supertouring if im not mistaken.

abv9750....hmm....ur nick sounds familiar laa....anyway....i dont have a correct sample right now, becoz the problem is, i send my driveshaft for a repair, when i get back the driveshaft, the gave me the wrong one,it's kinda short. they had throw away my original shaft. so that is why i need a pair of original shaft no matter what is the condition as i want to make it as a sample.

betaariz, ermm u have connection with that shop arr???? ermm tu kedai abe wan kan?

btw, scoupe, can we postpone this fridays meeting, as i might be busy packing my stuff(moving out from my current house). but if u want, we can have a drink that nite somewhere in seksyen 7(behind uitm). khulafah mebi?

Top Bottom