wan to join MLOC

shah8383

dear all evo owner,

i just buy my lancer evo 5, and want to join da club.. any advise on how to join u all? any registration needed?

you may just pm leslie/evolutionZ/B18C-R to get the application form.

Hello Shah8383, welcome to MLOC. Congratulations on your new ride :biggrin:

We have regular TTs and you can always come and join us and get to know everyone. As for the forms and membership fees, you can pass it to Leslie (our President) or to EvolutionZ, a committee member during our TT sessions. Just pm them your contact number and they will sms you time and location for TT.

By the way, we are organizing a gymkhana for MLOC members during New Year. Please come and join us for some fun and relaxation. :wavey:

you'll find more details HERE. hope you can make it for our 1st big event for 2010. :driver:

hope to hear from you.....pm me yr mobile and i will update u on the coming TT....

join us in our gymkhana on 2nd jan 2010.......u can submit yr membership there.....and straight join the competition..cheerz

Hi Abang's Leslie/EvolutionZ/B18C-R,
can i join MLOC ah? Dont leave me alone lol...Always makan kuaci alone very bored lol...hehe

shah8383 : there is a TT this friday night regarding the gymkhana event. do join us if you can make it. our contact numbers are HERE at post #143.

james : i sms u so many times for TT you never reply. so busy means very good biz ar... no wonder i heard from sim ur car is monster now... :biggrin:

if i'm not affort to buy a cn9a ori and make up my mind buy ck4a only also can join mloc?

shah8383 : there is a TT this friday night regarding the gymkhana event. do join us if you can make it. our contact numbers are HERE at post #143.

james : i sms u so many times for TT you never reply. so busy means very good biz ar... no wonder i heard from sim ur car is monster now... :biggrin:

Phillip ah??? I didnt received a single sms from you since ive met you laa...I thought i dun hv enough TTS experience so thereby you guy dun wana let me hang around with you guys lol...
Ive been pushing kuaci girls few times a week to gain experience so that can at least same par with KH SIM, EZ and You lol...hehehe

Maybe you save my number wrongly lol...My car Baby Monster onli like you guys all Big Monsters...hehe

Just sent my ride for spraying today...

Tiu....Miss my baby ride so much...

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

anything can for u mate :thefinger:

Dun rush as ive waited for 2 long years to get my dream...So, you can trust me in this and if you rush things up and the end only 1 word to describe your experience....

REGRET! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Won't it be a bit malu lah when people ask me about coz it just a lancer,... :biggrin:
if drive evo would be more proud of it rite~ :proud::proud::proud:

Bro.. what is so malu about Lancer?? mine to brief more???

Lancer not a car?? or must be EVO only can be proud ka?
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Means alot of ppl need to be shy for spending over 120k for Lancer :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Won't it be a bit malu lah when people ask me about coz it just a lancer,... :biggrin:

come la....we welcome all lancers....actually all of us are a group of ppl who like to tt and chit chat....no worry bout cars....lancer or evo is also a mitsubishi...come come come...join us at the gymkhana...

Phillip ah??? I didnt received a single sms from you since ive met you laa...I thought i dun hv enough TTS experience so thereby you guy dun wana let me hang around with you guys lol...
Ive been pushing kuaci girls few times a week to gain experience so that can at least same par with KH SIM, EZ and You lol...hehehe

Maybe you save my number wrongly lol...My car Baby Monster onli like you guys all Big Monsters...hehe

Just sent my ride for spraying today...

Tiu....Miss my baby ride so much...

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Dun rush as ive waited for 2 long years to get my dream...So, you can trust me in this and if you rush things up and the end only 1 word to describe your experience....

REGRET! :biggrin:

yep..agreed with u bro..coz ur committing urself to a long term money investment..bu if u r kaya raya then it'll be no prob :biggrin:

it's not the car bong..it's the 0-100 thing :biggrin: if u drive a lancer but can chew an evo on the road..i think u know who's face will turn to red colour :biggrin:

if u insist on buying an evo..wait for a while..save summore..the time will come :biggrin:

Top Bottom