Waja 1.6 Engine transplant

easye1081

Jul 31, 2005
Malaysia
hey guys,

just wanna ask if i want to transplant engine which engine should i put?...i'm kinda newbie here....so just wanna ask for some help. i used to own 1.5 wira...did a lot of mods to it, just not satisfied with all the extractor, fuel regulator, pnp, cams and all lah. the price of the mods where equal to a new engine. I plan to have an engine where can give me proper HP and not too much to handle. it also must be a turbo charged wan. the car also planning for everyday use so if i get the engine might just wanna leave it like that without any further mods.

And also the price...how much would it cost

thanx'yall

hybrid evo

Feb 3, 2006
yo bro. here are the engines u can put into ur 1.6 waja.

1: evo4 -evo9
2. gsr 1.8 CM5A (also known as gsr terbalik)

if u ask me, go get an evo4 la coz price not so expensive but dont have brembo brakes la. evo5 and above only have brembo. evo 4 cost about rm8k to rm10k la.
i dont recommend on gsr terbalik coz it cost as much as evo4 halfcut. and extremely hard to find. installation wise, go call cobra motorsports 03-80272568 or fido 012-2976778. i am driving a powerful wira evo2 (no la.hehe) being tuned by mr cobra. service is good and price is cheap also.i am happy coz my friend all kena tapau with my car.sorry razi if u r reading this.huhu. (missing the point already).

anyway, jpj wise also ok la coz 1.6 can go to 2.0 still but have to give kopi money a bit la.

easye1081 said:
hey guys,

just wanna ask if i want to transplant engine which engine should i put?...i'm kinda newbie here....so just wanna ask for some help. i used to own 1.5 wira...did a lot of mods to it, just not satisfied with all the extractor, fuel regulator, pnp, cams and all lah. the price of the mods where equal to a new engine. I plan to have an engine where can give me proper HP and not too much to handle. it also must be a turbo charged wan. the car also planning for everyday use so if i get the engine might just wanna leave it like that without any further mods.

And also the price...how much would it cost

thanx'yall

easye1081

Jul 31, 2005
Malaysia
ei..thanx man....but lets say plus the installation and all...how much extra?....any other things to change once i transplant the engine?

also safe a not without those brembo & how much it'll cost?

also the kopi duit...how much?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
brembo brakes?try the evo ones..i think its about 2k++.
u must upgrade ur brakes and if can ur suspensions.

hybrid evo

Feb 3, 2006
installation
well the price of installation is rm1500 to rm2000 depending on where u convert your car.heard that cobra motorsports got promotion for engine conversion now. see the thread cheaper than normal price. damn.

maintenance
for maintenance such as oil seals, spark plug, clutch and etc would cost rm600 to rm1000 depending on the condition of the halfcut. thats why it is very important u choose the right halfcut.

jpj
duit kopi would cost rm800 to rm2000. but i only paid rm40 coz i did my own. but very troublesome la.hehe

brembo
no need brembo also safe already.unless u have 500hp under the bonet, need to get at least 4 pot brake then it will be safer la.if u get the evo4 brakes (without brembo and only 2 pots safe already). evo1-evo3 also using twin port brakes. no problem of braking even if u have 300hp++ under the hood.

mivec fto
this halfcut i forgot to mention to u.u can also swap ur current engine with a 2 litre mivec fto engine. but this engine is crap. tried it before. plus same price as gsr terbalik. spare part also mahal. all shit things la.bottom line, dont get this engine. waste of money

easye1081 said:
ei..thanx man....but lets say plus the installation and all...how much extra?....any other things to change once i transplant the engine?

also safe a not without those brembo & how much it'll cost?

also the kopi duit...how much?

Last edited:

easye1081

Jul 31, 2005
Malaysia
what about the evo 4 gearbox?....does it come with the halfcut?

also the tyres?...do i have to change them?

what else that comes with the evo 4 half cut?....every detail thanx

oh..and also the blow off valve?...does it come with the half cut?...is it necessary?...wat type?

hybrid evo

Feb 3, 2006
evo4 gearbox is also included in the halfcut la bro. tyres no need to change also can. u r using 16 inch waja rims right? not much wheelspin la i suppose.blow off valve also will be included (small plastic valve which recirculate back the boost to the engine). no sound la.

halfcut:

engine+dashboard+bodykit(front only), brakes, digital aircond etc

aiya, why ask me la bro? i dont sell halfcut.hehe

easye1081 said:
what about the evo 4 gearbox?....does it come with the halfcut?

also the tyres?...do i have to change them?

what else that comes with the evo 4 half cut?....every detail thanx

oh..and also the blow off valve?...does it come with the half cut?...is it necessary?...wat type?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car speedometer is fluctuating... any cure??? it keeps fluctuate when below 60... after 60 then it's consider ok but still move a little bit. Last time I got nothing one... wat happened??? recently I got battery problem... could it possibly be that??? help me out
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience