vtec turbo vs b16a stock

GSHOCK1

ist safe my b16a stock convert to vtec turbo just using :

1.piston supercharge ( 81mm ) and not install block guard
2.use afc neo for touchup
3.custom intercooler & banana ( buy at kedai ekzos )
4.turbo td04

:hmmmm: = :driver: = :burnout:

MY pomem told that if using big cc for injector boost cut will gone...any advice??

Bump: My pomen told that if using big cc for injector boost cut will gone...any advice??

Bump: My pomen told that if using big cc for injector boost cut will gone...any advice??

i think if u have boost controler ur boost will b stay at there .even u change big turbo or anything!!!

just dream my car have Big intercooler and have a sound....no matter my boost below than 0.4 bar....heheh...and 1 more thing want to FIND A BEAUTIFUL GIRL JUST USING MY CAR!!! HAHAH..thats why i do not want spend lot of money to buy xpensive thing...only want be my car glamours and save....

just dream my car have Big intercooler and have a sound....no matter my boost below than 0.4 bar....heheh...and 1 more thing want to FIND A BEAUTIFUL GIRL JUST USING MY CAR!!! HAHAH..thats why i do not want spend lot of money to buy xpensive thing...only want be my car glamours and save....

cool ... if not turbo car you can fine beautiful girl also....... hehehe ..

lolx ... no comment.

Bump:

lolx ... no comment.

For me use emanage got many features or can rechip for low cost.
injector change to a bigger one,1bar should b no problem.hehe...:biggrin:
better use blok guard laa.:driver:

Stock B-series honda block can hold up to 1-1.1bar boost so its still safe to
honda stock map sensor hold up to 1.7bar of boost reading so i don't think will having any boost cut issue but atleast you have to get 390 cc injector and above with proper tuning

Plus adjustable fuel regulator,wgate & upgrade fuel pump on the b16aT will b more powerful.hehe...:biggrin:
Biasa la jin polis suke kacao xleh tgk owg senang sket...:banghead:

better stick to wat u have lah bro....with that setting u gonna blow it mostly...when the lift kick in so does ur boost .....think a bout it..
u wan girl fall in love with u and not rubbing their body to ur turbo mah...rite...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom