VIOS Rams Into Mamak Stall

Vios rams into the mamak must be shocking hell outta the ppl inside who having their lunch....lucky not rams into lot of ppl,if not for sure he/she been beaten up !!

Hope the driver need to drive carefully la next time not to make harm to innocent ppl around!

Like it or not, she should be careful of what she did...... Would Judge allow you get away for hitting other, by saying 'I accidentally press the accelerator'?? She shouldn't be upset, she should be sorry.....

THH, you're protecting her, a fren of her??
I'm not protecting him/her, i'm just feel sad and pity of him/her only,if you are the driver of tat incident,ppl keepin shooting on you,how do u feel?i didnt say he/she is right but i think he/she will learn a lesson after these accident.

Re: Accident!!!!Again...

Just from the tone of the guy who started that thread at Lowyat, I get a feeling that he has a chip on his shoulder against car enthusiasts in general and car modders in particular.

If there's one thing I really hate, it is people who like to tell others what can and cannot be done to cars just because they think they are speaking from a higher moral platform. It's called 'self-righteousness' and it is often done by prudes and pretentious people who live stale and uninteresting lives but who are desperately yearning for the whole world to know how holy and important they are.

Losers.

THH, your first n second posts are to protect and to pity her, this i understood....... I rather feel sad and pity the victims than her...... If it was me, my dad will shoot me kau kau, my fren will laugh at me and at the same time pity me, while i think i deserved every shits for my own fault..... I don't run away from my mistake, when i involved in accident, i pay the price...... This is a forum that discuss anything and involves rational n emotional thinking........ Everyone make mistake, but without criticisms, everyone would do it over n over again...... Better luck nexttime, whoever she is.....

If you guys read the entire thread...it leads to a faraway place.

Story about Vios vs Civics, how a vios can beat an ek9 by lowering springs and adding a gt wing.. etc..

I've already wasted half an hour reading the posts. If you are very free, den can go read thru, otherwise, better don waste time..LolZ

All i ever get from reading most posts in that section of lowyat.net is stress.

And the threadstarter is clearly impersonating RERider from zth.

Anyhow this is reckless from the driver,hope she will be more careful when driving next time to avoid something like this happen again.I think she was feeling regret and sorry for what she had done to those victim.

opss...haha..is TVCM member......hmm..how the club president gonna to do with this member ?...

Ok lah, when very damn sleepy at work then read it loh.

The thread started yesterday, now already got 27 pages!!

Never Know lowyat forumers all are funnie jokers.. but pity RERider.. give them critisize kao kao.. to bad they aren't car enthusiast.. just bunch of low life ppl which dont even know what is Rotary Engine..

about TVCM i no comment, They are just some who really hate honda driver.. to bad till today non of them came close to eat my vtec.. hahaha!! No offence but some particular blackies from TVCM are just nonsense.. even a subaru oso wanna tiong.. And for some particular TVCM members who knows me.. see you ppl in SIC.. cheers~

fuiyo...so lansi! ppl accident what to do with your vtec oh?

Last edited:
fuiyo...so lansi! ppl accident what to do with your vtec oh?

TVCM member sure la i need to laugh.. last year give them talk bad kao kao.. im sure u do not like ppl talk co.ck about ur car and open a challenge to u rite bro? for them they may think vtec are lousy engine.. ppl see either they say the vios driver is nuts or the vtec driver bully small cc cars.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

*Im not laughing at the girl.. im laughing at their club.. oh yea, it the girl a hottie?:rofl:

All i ever get from reading most posts in that section of lowyat.net is stress.

And the threadstarter is clearly impersonating RERider from zth.

no wonder the nick is so familiar.same guy ar?

TVCM member sure la i need to laugh.. last year give them talk bad kao kao.. im sure u do not like ppl talk co.ck about ur car and open a challenge to u rite bro? for them they may think vtec are lousy engine.. ppl see either they say the vios driver is nuts or the vtec driver bully small cc cars.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

*Im not laughing at the girl.. im laughing at their club.. oh yea, it the girl a hottie?:rofl:

haiz...k k....no comments....whole tvcm ppl reading this threat la...u say like that later ppl bomb your car..then u know heh...

haiz...k k....no comments....whole tvcm ppl reading this threat la...u say like that later ppl bomb your car..then u know heh...

Chill le dude.. me nth against them.. just some particular members from their club nia.. besides lately i ain't hearing much from them already.. hehehe!

i got nth against Toyota cars.. i still love supras and the old muscle car look celica.. last year nearly came close to purchase a Supra.. but decided the end to get a 4WD instead.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

okok lets stick back to the topic.. about the Vios crash into the mamakians..

fat...you getting famous already even in LYN cos your post got quoted there d......
Lowyat.NET -> Not fast but making people furious
hahahaha

Deng, never know they are eyeing on our forum too.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

must be low profile edi.. like cheap publisity to get famous.. ahahahaha!!!!!

the TVCM ppl i mention are their old members, not their new ones.. hope they dont get mistaken.. :rofl:

Walao eh.....from Vios accident-->Toyota vs Honda-->VVti vs Vtec--> ZTH vs LYN..etc????!!!

*Peace* :shakehands: Stay cool dude...Cheers :beer: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

btw, where's this mamak?
is it anything close to the Aman Suria Harrier case?

that's LYN's typical Kopitiam posting...
something like our General Talk when we all start spamming.......
kekekeke

Top Bottom