3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
Vi-Design Bumper , Fibre nor PU can use this ya

Universal PU Front V-Lip Diffuser - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Vi-Design Bumper , Fibre nor PU can use this ya

Universal PU Front V-Lip Diffuser - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
i've used this type edi..n oso d split type as u can c from my avatar..i wan DK punya type..:driver:

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
gabantromen: *haha* my want not good as you thought. There are two type of diffuser, first want which looks like rhys86's diffuser whereby the center of the diffuser closer with the bumper (*blue wira) and second want which looks like mine whereby the center of the diffuser has a V curve(*white wira).

So if you really want to buy, i suggest you to buy the first type of the diffuser due to my want will increase the chances of banging the speed bump.

P/S:* refer to the picture.

Attachments

Last edited:

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
gabantromen: *haha* my want not good as you thought. There are two type of diffuser, first want which looks like rhys86's diffuser whereby the center of the diffuser closer with the bumper (*blue wira) and second want which looks like mine whereby the center of the diffuser has a V curve(*white wira).

So if you really want to buy, i suggest you to buy the first type of the diffuser due to my want will increase the chances of banging the speed bump.

P/S:* refer to the picture.
this are my 2 previous diffuser...first pic, i hold the center using a long bolt,screw to the midle of the lower lip.otherwise it will sag down coz PU. looks nice but always scratch surface if going down/over bump,but gud thing it's PU, wont break..the 2nd pic is the first diffuser that i use,at a moment in time when my little ride still has side stickers...now no more sticker.. :)

u know any seller selling the diffuser like in ur first pic?the blue vid.that's d 1 dat i wan.

Attachments

Last edited:

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
bro D.K Prince ,i notice ur diffuser oso got gap in the middle section of the diffuser and bumper..that partlah i screw with a long bolt right in the midle.. bout 2.5inch boltg.. urs no sagging at dat middle part ?

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
Sorry Bro, just confirm that the front diffuser is make by fiber not PU. My mistake, a sincerely apologize here.:adore::adore::adore:
oo..no wonder urs no sagging dat midle part..ic ic..i wan PU..if u happen to know any seller selling PU type, let me know ya..:driver:

conan86

Jul 14, 2009
EQu!n3 P3rks
hehe dont worry :) wait till u c the back hehee :P awesomeness

i cant use any diffuser coz my car is damn low .. addin one might as well leave car in showroom haha

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
hehe dont worry :) wait till u c the back hehee :P awesomeness

i cant use any diffuser coz my car is damn low .. addin one might as well leave car in showroom haha
Then upload your rear picture dude,I want see:biggrin: *haha* Yup , adding diffuser just like leaving your car in showroom, especially go shopping mall DAMn....:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last night me colleague & I was driving along jalan raja chulan heading toward jalan sultan ismail's traffic light, after the traffic lights my colleague signalled to turn right to a lane (she was on the middle lane then). Suddently a black perdana came from behind on the right and we almost collided. He subsequently blocked our car and wanted to drag my colleague out. Luckily her door was locked. She lowered her window to appologies to the guy but he continued to shout and swear at her and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience