Veyron vs Yamaha R1 at highway

infernaL

2,000 RPM
[youtube]WShY1ObPvhQ[/youtube]

i like the special guest towards the ending of the video.

now after watching, please post the remaining part of the video if you manage to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some stupid idea to chase a 400kmh supercar with 2 wheeler .. mmm .. anyway a good video, veyron sounds very quiet :)

w00t t3h coolness.. that's something we don't see everyday.. the R1 pushed really hard to keep up with the V.. suddenly a CGT came out of nowhere and join the scene.. lol

I think there's no 2nd part. look at the heavy traffic on the freeway. both the veyron n CGT are huge cars, hard to zig-zag thru traffic. further more car-rempit seldom exist in europe. not like a lot of kancil turbo is m'sia, rempit-upgraded.

read the latest top gear mag. the R1 is 177kg with 180bhp. how's that for power to weight. think it cannot beat the veyron? whether the rider is brave or not only...

I think there's no 2nd part. look at the heavy traffic on the freeway. both the veyron n CGT are huge cars, hard to zig-zag thru traffic. further more car-rempit seldom exist in europe. not like a lot of kancil turbo is m'sia, rempit-upgraded.

havent seen the famous russion S4/M5 IIRC zigzag vid eh ?

read the latest top gear mag. the R1 is 177kg with 180bhp. how's that for power to weight. think it cannot beat the veyron? whether the rider is brave or not only...

yeah the rider, didnt really give it all as we can see from the tach.

even with that awesome PTW ratio, the veyron would still eat any stock bike for fun.

there's no second part??...I think the actions only about to start........
when both the veyron and CGT accelerate; basically the R1 are left behind.....

Top Bottom