Valentine's Day...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Dear ZTHians,

sorry ah.. I'm pretty curious how are you guys going to celebrate this coming valentines day wor..

mind to share share with me?

i am planning to cook a meal and have my DIY fine dine at home with my gal gal le...kolot ah?

valentine's day? apa tu? can eat wan ar?

LOL

no need to be so worked up on this day la. if you got heart everyday also is a valentine's day wat =)

a simple dinner, a trip sightseeing at kl city skyline ke or at the sea (klang port) or just a trip to look at planes at klia. not bad wat

too bad i still single. married still to my car anyways

MuaHahhaahhahaha

ehm...i agree with miton bro..

in fact..if the love is seriously "GAO" everyday would be valentines day?..

keke.for single man?try ur best to propose to the gal u love...or either teman mummy la..

DKNY, Victoria Secrets, Prada .... and also oooOOooo those so expensive flowers and dinner ....

Then again, it's worth it for THE so worthwhile Girl ...

keke..sounds like u pamper ur gal gal well wor...but y not bring her to a spa...and give urself a treat also la...

Spa sound nice too unfortunately I usually don't have the time to spend three hours "having a shower or massage" .... hehehe ....

Anyway, I'll do what I can provide especially what she doesn't have ....

happyvalentinesoz4.png

haPPy VaLenTinE to aLL ZTHians, be it singles, couples, broken-hearted...
Valentine's Day is not only for couples but among friends, too
So don't be disapponted if u're single..
share it among ur friends..
& spread the LOVE..

heartchocolateopencloserv4.gif
from mel with love

if u cant cook well just order from out side and pre cook youself...

last....
remember to stanby condom...

Spa sound nice too unfortunately I usually don't have the time to spend three hours "having a shower or massage" .... hehehe ....

Anyway, I'll do what I can provide especially what she doesn't have ....

hehe...after DIY SPA...then u can wink wink ma...remember to use lavendar and ylang ylang for relaxation purposes wor...hehe

if u need any help i come and demonstrate to u la...:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

but hor...pizzahut....mcd...fast foods?like a lil potong steam wor

Dear ZTHians,

sorry ah.. I'm pretty curious how are you guys going to celebrate this coming valentines day wor..

mind to share share with me?

i am planning to cook a meal and have my DIY fine dine at home with my gal gal le...kolot ah?

romantic dun count kolot or not. as long as it touches the gal heart then "mission accomplish!"
what can u cook? interested to know. kinda of hungry here.

fuck la... there goes another lonely day for me...

same here too.
we dine with our pet. yeah my dog likes to eat the dog food. i bet i cook some for him and i eat sausage.

Northiswara taiko,

cooking pasta and some normal side dishes nia la.....

but in fact valentines day is just another normal day..

hmm i not sure leh
i tot of having lunch at lemon garden buffet but no present
or have normal food but a ring as present??

haha i think until like both oso want T_T
what you guys think

The whole Valentine's Day thing is a scam, really. Created so businesses could squeeze more money out of unsuspecting people. A day when every fucking thing costs more for no other fucking reason than "It's Valentine's Day!". Yeah right.

It has been mentioned by another poster and he's right. Any day can be Valentine's Day. Doesn't have to be on the "Valentine's Day", this stinking pile of capitalists manufactured bullshit.

Unfortunately, people will still buy gifts at over inflated prices just because that's what most people do.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom