type of lubricant & viscocity & volume

hansc

Known Member
guys,

just got my altezza not too long ago and i think its due for engine oil change..... where do u guys send ur cars for service, and any brand of engine oil to recommend, wat is the viscocity and how many litres of engine oil is required for our engine?

usually how much it cost for a periodic engine oil change? how bout ATF oil change?

ATF use back original toyota type-iv(RM80 for 4L from win heng). engine oil, lu suka, 10w40, 5w30, etc... i use motul 5w30 fully syntetic. our engine needs 4.5L if i'm not mistaken. ATF 4L.

BRO, change all the oils... rear axle, engine oil, ATF. the rest, up to u.. power steering oil, brake fluid

I service mine at Autochild, Royal purple 5W30, 5.1L with oil filter change & 4.8L w/o.

maybe the correct question would be, what is manufacturer's recommended lube oil spec for altezza. anyone know?

any comments on win heng? good/bad experiences?

It's Wing Hin. They're Auto parts supplier. For me, they're ok. They've got original (they've got the Altezza IPC) and aftermarket parts (namely TRD). Service is good. Price also very nice. Will burn holes in your wallet!!!

Last edited:
wing hin's price is far more considerable compared to bangsar vision car care. it's just that they only sell..

anyone tried to send their altezza to eneos? anyone care to comment?

how abt wing hin vs trial?
not only in terms of parts, service amd price but also the time for them to service ur car..
one whole day just to change the lube oil is no good..!

trial get the toyota and trd parts from wing hin. trial is workshop. wing hin only supplies

hansc said:
anyone tried to send their altezza to eneos? anyone care to comment?

Eneos sucks!!! They claim they're no1 in Japan, but don't even sell parts for the 'Tezzas. Are 'Tezzas made in Germany?!!! Really sucks!!! All I see are P***on parts!! Don't waste your time at Eneos. Go to Trial or Vision, bro.

well, was referring to basic oil change and periodical maintenance.....

how much is trial charging for oil change, filters?

oil change? depends on what type of oils u want. high performance or normal.
i suggested u change ---> "motul h-tech 100 plus" 100% systectic oil. around rm170 per 4 liters. as what i experience, u'll find ur car lighter using that oil. or u can get the motul 300V series. Rm 350++ per 4 liters because estersystetic and it's motul's top range. filter is only rm20-30.

oh ok......well the previos owner of this car used semi-syn.......so i think i will just stick back to semi syn....... thanks for the feedback!!!

rinagi said:
oil change? depends on what type of oils u want. high performance or normal.
i suggested u change ---> "motul h-tech 100 plus" 100% systectic oil. around rm170 per 4 liters. as what i experience, u'll find ur car lighter using that oil. or u can get the motul 300V series. Rm 350++ per 4 liters because estersystetic and it's motul's top range. filter is only rm20-30.

sorry dude. wrong info given previously... timing belt, fan belt, alternator belt 3 items rm 2xx, toyota timing bearing 1 no (for my case only 1 no) rm 1xx, motul engine oil h-tech 100 plus (5litre) rm 17x and last... oil filter rm 2x . labour rm2xx.
total bill rm 8xx. motul 300V series 5 litre RM3xx.

Top Bottom