Turboing Kelisa

dude..!johnson goh???eheh i'm goh ee seang..dont know if u remember me..me from simpang lima la dude...u wanna learn how to turbo?PM me la...we can meet up.

Originally posted by L2TurboFool@Mar 20 2005, 20:15
dude..!johnson goh???eheh i'm goh ee seang..dont know if u remember me..me from simpang lima la dude...u wanna learn how to turbo?PM me la...we can meet up.
[snapback]825109[/snapback]​

hahaha.. hey~ how are you? what car u driving? i am planning on yrv.. but.. damned ex ler.. haha.. can can.. u driving kelisa also ar? have to slowly collect money..

heheh doing great man..me driving a kancil and a wira..heheh kacau with the kancil 1st..duwan to post here if got nothing to do with the topic..heheh :lol: i'll PM u..

why not just put in a turbo kit. Its easier than a tranplant plus you dont have to register with JPJ. :P
Just my 2 cents

thanx for the advice hangman.. thatz what i plan to do right now.. but with bolt-on cannot go high boost.. haha.. i mean more expensive to do so ler..

just change piston only mar :P
anyway i've sat in a kelisa turbo-kit'ed...fast man...so much better

me saving money for turbo also...
wanna meet up and hav a small gathering about turbo? :)

wahh~~ et5828 also putting turbo ar.. ?? when u plan to put? i plan to put in july~~ if want we do 2gether la.. and hope get cheaper.. keke.. now collecting money oso.. keke.. we should meet up one day...

u put 1st la...
i cant let my car sit on the workshop for weeks!
maybe after my degree i'll put :)

yeah~ same.. coz same engine mar.. juz that kenari got more place to play around with lo in the engine bay area...

johnson_goh86,
i'm not sure about the twin fin or not, but if u already have ure own turbine, you can put it in and cheaper somemore. :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom