TT session - 21 July 2006 - Photos Uploaded

cheaka

500 RPM
Hi all,

Where will we be going this time? See ya.

Date: This Friday 21 July 2006
Time: 9pm - 11pm
Venue: Food Court, The Usual

Agenda:
1) Welcome new members
2) Makan & Minum
3) Shall we have our meeting start early?
4) Adjourne to another destination

See you !!! :X-:

y so early?u r gona turn in pumpkin?hehe.....i can only come out late. late only shiok la....not many traffic & nice to drive. just like the bats only come out when dark.(bat mobile?:trytofly: ):regular_smile:

Wah Satigue bro, didnt know there was such a dark side to you. :bat: :moon: :evil: :fear: :bat:

russ, i was in the dark all the time until bro driftmeister turned the light switch on. now hv to wear sunglasses....:shades_smile: :party:

driftmeister, where u wana brg me?:biggrin:

Go TT first then c how situation. Cheaka & Ariff can show us the light too. :-)

Hey Mazranz, r u a skyline owner or photographer? Nice picture collection & website.

Come early lar so that we can spend more 'quality' time togather..heeheehee

Mazranz drives a tricked out 300zx and is very handy with the camera. Infact he had taught me a lot about camera handling ...obviously it doesn't show as my pictures never turns out as well as his :sad_smile:

.S K A G E E. said:
Mazranz drives a tricked out 300zx and is very handy with the camera. Infact he had taught me a lot about camera handling ...obviously it doesn't show as my pictures never turns out as well as his :sad_smile:

haha! :) No lah.:_: Your pics ok man~!

but now, I might not be able to make tonight... boss having something for dinner for staff.

You guys meet every week?

Hey sifu, why never bring princess along? Cannot concentrate on driving ah? hehe.. soon we should have an overnight trip, somewhere with big empty carpark so Ariff can teach the beginners (like me) to drift. Last time i try to drift (going too fast), broke my nismo bumper.. :P

Princess very feel homely so i company her lah.

So where is the overnight trip gonna be? i thought we all go test car in Sepang in the near future. Just to learn the dynamics handling of the car.

Drifting will be very hard on tyres lah & gearbox. Pecah then very hard to find some more....:cry_smile:

mazranz said:
hey cheaka,

where do you all normally meet up?

Mazran-san,

Good to hear from you. Hope to see you this coming Friday's TT.

See ya.

Regards,
Jane:X-:

Dear Members,

Just wanna say it was a great turn up. I was so happy to see all of you guys when I touched down Malaysia and also it was great to see a few more new faces this round. I hope the chocolate was enough to keep you guys awake. :X-: Keep it up guys.

For more, please visit www.syncoptima.com/gallery.htm
Lionel & Girlfriend (we will be seeing him a lot soon since he is a regular in Malaysia)
DSC_1335.jpg

Kenny aka Kennyniama
DSC_1360.jpg

Moses
DSC_1468.jpg

Suren
DSC_1374.jpg

DSC_1350.jpg

DSC_1343.jpg

DSC_1375.jpg

DSC_1381.jpg

Yes, it was really a good gathering for me. Will try and join more often. The drive to KLIA with the whole group was definitely fun and good.
Cheaka, thanks for the chocs....its was yummy!

Wah! so many skyliners out there already...
Even KENNYNIAMA's GTT is out hehe :shades_smile: