TRW brake pads for evo

• Thread starter ][zoohalee][vtec][
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 8K
Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

i was invited by Mr desmond from n1 racing to test a new brake pads from TRW
TRW are known to build brakepads, brake disc and others. TRW also are the one responsible to produce the Sparco Harness Unit in ur car today as well as other stuff.

The best thing about this brake pads is that its 0-650'c with a very very attractive price.
normally for Endless (as an example) 0-500 gonna cost u around RM 550 or even more.
where as TRW 0-650'c only gonna cost you less than RM 450 for this goodies.
First impression after putting it in my car,
I run in it about around 30 KMS because i need to give the feedback of this item ASAP as Mr paul from TRW. I do realise that this pads adapt faster to the disc than my old Mintex 0-400 than cost me rm 350 for the front pads.
ok...after the 30km i tried jam braking my brakes even tought it still in run in mode. the brake feels awesome. theres no judder at all on the rotors or even the brake pads. however i do realise this pads make a certain normal noise that most of us evo owners facing. But hell....thats what people say, u win some...u loose some. After the discussion with Mr desmond and Mr paul as well as the feedbacks. I head home, with an empty stomach i drove to the nearest mcd drive thru and i wack and braking the car all the way like theres no tommorow. I must say, the brake pads handle pretty well...consider my brake disc is about to go very very soon, theres a speculation that my Calliper is not function properly, it also need servicing as soon as possible. THIS is way way way better than my mintex.
and the best part....its damn cheap! actually the price that estimated for this pads is only above a little bit than the Mintex than cost me RM 350 for 0-400'c. But iam staying out of trouble so i dare to say this pads should be below RM 450. I dont know the exact price. but i do know this.
for 0-650 u cant get any other aftermarket brake pads than this that is still below than those in the market today.

cross your fingers! i hope it will only cost us rm 3xx! god help us!

Brand: TRW

Specification: E9 0-650'c 90R-01107/209

Part Number: GDB1363

Price: Below RM 450 (hopefully rm 3xx) hahaha..

where the brake pads are from: check at www.trw.com (they have a lot of branches) my personal view i think its a US brand but they spread la because they not only dealing with Brake pads.

where to get: N1 Racing sunway

Who to contact: MR Desmond , Melissa N1 racing 03-56365559

Iam not being buyers. I post this article because iam happy with the perfomance and the price than i would like to share with other members. Iam not a salesman. This is also not a promotion for a certain shop. They are the only dealers for now. Ive tried it and this is the things that i would like to share with all MLOC members. With thsi tread i belive the phrase "you get what you pay for" has been proven wrong, or even the "Cheap No Good, Good no cheap". the price is attractive so it can benefits the members that are planing to change their brake pads now or in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
][zoohalee][vtec][,
good review!!! thanks for the info bro!!

as soon i double confirm the price...i will let u guys know...but bare in mind i get nothing out of this ah...later somebody will PM me all ask to meet and sell and everything...hahahahha....for more conformation pls call N1 racing direct...

TQ! :regular_smile:

Top Bottom