truth fact about malaysia water suply

1st step

TDScan is to check the total dissolved solid in water. It also can check nutrient solution concentration in water.

healthy water is between 0.0-0.1ppm

2nd step

To prove that our water supply is not clean….I’ve made one simple test that is water electrolysis. Purpose of water electrolysis is to convert a water molecule to its elemental components. Therefore, electrolysis can demonstrate the composition of water molecule by breaking up the molecule into its elemental components.

the result :o

hope u still enjoy drinking water direct from tap after this....

need more info PM me.... :rolleyes:

RO = reverse osmosis or something like that.. i also not sure.. LOLX :ph34r:
the tap water became ICE LEMON TEA sialz.. :ph34r: :ph34r:

nice way to promote your product...kekekekek
next time you can come to my house and take some tap water, its yellow/brown color naturally...save your time to do all sorts of test....LOL

:blink: omg !!
that's disturbing... :P

anyway..maybe there's a good bacteria innit..!!
like the vitagen or sustagen thingy..muahah!

Wait till you compare water supply from Philipines or India.... straight away visually fail liao, no need electronic gadget to judge... hehehhe

just sharing info la guys....heheeehe...i can come 2 ur house to show u..... but only klang valley area lar...shah alam n subang also can.... more info just give me a buzz.... :lol:

Originally posted by FTO@Feb 20 2005, 10:13

next time you can come to my house and take some tap water, its yellow/brown color naturally...save your time to do all sorts of test....LOL
:huh: :blink: ..serius huh?.... :P :D :P .....!!!!

Originally posted by Moshpit@Feb 20 2005, 10:48
:blink: omg !!
that's disturbing... :P

anyway..maybe there's a good bacteria innit..!!
like the vitagen or sustagen thingy..muahah!
;) i dont think so..... for ur info...this is the main reason that our lifespam getting shorter!!!!!..... :o ...we all drink water like this all the time...... :blink: ....... :o :huh: :o :blink:

mm hmm
interesting ;)
which haikal is this may i know? :)

lol i have the testing machine also.... after a few times test for ppl... scared liaoz.... dare not drink water liaoz.... i got a r.o machine in my home too.. hahaha...

but after a while of not testing.... drink only.... cause what you won't see won't hurt you :lol: ;)

Originally posted by chelnick@Feb 20 2005, 15:58
lol i have the testing machine also.... after a few times test for ppl... scared liaoz.... dare not drink water liaoz.... i got a r.o machine in my home too.. hahaha...

but after a while of not testing.... drink only.... cause what you won't see won't hurt you :lol: ;)
u are right....not scared if not see...but our kidney that suffers the pain....imagine if drinking this water everyday...thats why our lifespam getting shorter... :o

RO water is very dead. It's not good for health. In fact, RO water has very very little mineral contents and oxygen content. It's just like distilled water. A few years back it was illegal to sell distilled water for drinking coz it's so unhealthy.

Originally posted by cyclonite@Feb 20 2005, 21:38
RO water is very dead. It's not good for health. In fact, RO water has very very little mineral contents and oxygen content. It's just like distilled water. A few years back it was illegal to sell distilled water for drinking coz it's so unhealthy.
agree.. some ppl actually will vomit when drink distilled water, well, my mom is one.. tak tahan the slight sweet feeling when drink them...

Top Bottom