TRD Meter For Manual Altezzaaaaaa~~!!

martin tai ko, am searching the world for the same one but for AT. If u happen to find it, please call me and let me know how much and order for me.
thanks brother.

tai kor nick.... ask Martin order two got discount ka..... i wan leh..... Martin car manual ma get it for urself lar........

midnight taikor, actually what you doing huh, lot of rare stuff u found, please help our altezza member here to look for what there demand..... don't worry my belove nick , teng and steven.. if i found 1 then i surpose to sell to who are..? hehehe...

martin kor kor, if u manage to find one, then we habe blue ribbon drinking competition la. Last one standing win lor.... he he he

martin kor kor, if u manage to find one, then we will have blue ribbon drinking competition. the last one standing win lor... he he he. MidNight Racer, your expertise would be helpful in locating it for us.

wa.... total got 4 units la can talk to TRD ask them production again...... hahahaaa.........

why not get the modelista version? they are still selling those, right?
almost same....what is important it shows more than 180km/hr limit.....hehe

Modellista...can't find it on the web, bro...don't think they sell it anymore...

Last edited:
bro hairul has this on his altezza modelista version..if i can recall correctly, it looks exactly like TRD..10,000 RPM meter in the middle..just instead of "TRD" label, it says "modelista"not sure whether discontinued or not..but when i was in wing hing few months back, picture of it was available in their catalogue...along wif other modelista stuffs i.e. bodykit etc

Ya!! modelista meter is excatly same as TRD meter with 10000k rpm. It meter show orange color dunno it same as TRD!!

The altezza i drive b4 is modelista meter with rpm 10k and more than 220km/hr.
Have a look of modelista meter.

th_Picture0020.jpg

Picture0020.jpg

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom