Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Toyota AE92/AE101/AE111 Items

HeavyFootGT

Mar 7, 2007
Hello Everybody,

SPECIAL ITEM FOR TOYOTA EXTHUSIASM

There are a few item of performance part that i would like to sell my stock item to any toyota owner from EE90 to EE111 model (AE92 - AE111).

The item is my personnal belonging and like to sell it to those who interested about performance, speed and the good looking of their car.

The items are :-

1. AE92 Levin 4AGE Supercharger Front Set
2. TRD V3 Spoiler
3. AE92 Side Skirting

The item #1, is the front part of Toyota Levin Supercharger car. It is suitable for Toyota supercharger owner to keep in spare, if anything happen to the current hood.

Item #2, The TRD spoiller is the rare item and its has been discontinued in production. I have tested this spoiler, mount it on the EE90 bonnet. And defenitely give extra horse power to your car, when excelerate from 3rd to 5th gear.This spoiler give more handling power when conner and and very suitable and stable when in high speed.In my picture, i remove the the side TRD emblem to keep it from any damage. I am selling the spoiler with the EE90 bonnet, for the EE90 owner...no need to make a hole in your current bonnet, just plug and play.

The other thing #3, is AE92 Side skirting, bought it and haven't been install to my car due to some problem with my car. Skirting is in good condition and it the original part for Levin AE92. Pretty sad, very difficult to get it nowaday.

For more item you can browse my site at :

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm187/snally_bucket/

I am selling my own personal item where the only the good item that i have bought, not immitation or carbon fiber product. It is the original item, and the original item give more satisfaction than the imittion things. All the item is in good condition.

I can also do courier this item in any part of Malaysia, but T&C appllied. For klang valley, free delivery to your place.

Those who interested please may call me at 017-2860994 for price and arrangement.

" May the speed be with you"

Last edited:

HeavyFootGT

Mar 7, 2007
B.U.M.P

Thanx to 5115, for deleting the other thread.

TQ

rowenclaw841

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
where's de pic of levin seat bos? i'm was helping my fren 2 get dis stuff...

Aug 23, 2009
Vic, Melbourne
Hey im new to this forum. just wondering if you were still selling that V3 TRD spoiler and the Bonnet Scoop. Also wondering if you also ship to Australia?

HeavyFootGT

Mar 7, 2007
BUMP.

I have a Apexi RSM Black GP with harness for sale. Good condition. RM 550 only. Call if you interested.

Thank you

HeavyFootGT

Mar 7, 2007
Hello,

Someone ask me what is the different between Apexi D1 and Apexi GP ? I have no idea about it, until i come across this web site that say :

From Komuniti Perodua Kancil (ACFK Forum) (post #35)

APEXI RSM D1 IMAMURA LIMITED EDITION
(IMG:http://www.modyourcar.com.au/images/products/apexi/rsm_le.jpg)
Nothing much to compare wit the normal version except the black face wit white illumination in a gold case. Only 500 unit of these were made! in celcomermoration for 2003 D1Series Champion!

(IMG:http://www.importscene.com.au/images/rsm.jpg)
APEXi Rev/Speed Meter

Like the original, the new Rev/Speed Meter GP is a complete multi function measuring device designed to measure and monitor data such as vehicle speed, engine RPM, and elapsed times. However, the strength of the new unit lies in its differences. Probably the most obvious being its completely redesigned look. This new aesthetically pleasing model was crafted to match the likes of other highly popular A'PEX electronics such as the SAFC and the AVCR (Boost Controller). The new screen utilizes the easy to read VFD (Vacuum Fluorescent Display) with built in light sensor used in many of A'PEX's line up. The new unit also delivers a host of new functions. One of the most exiting of the new features is the option to utilise the revolutionary A'PEX G-Sensor.

Anyway GP is still the best, cos' it black in color.... easy to see panel meter in daylight and night.

For more:
Pictures by snally_bucket - Photobucket

Thank you.

Last edited:

HeavyFootGT

Mar 7, 2007
Heelloo,

Been a while...away from computer and internet. Anything you interested, call me directly.

Just bringging up my post.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi people,

Just wondering anyone in here knows where i can get myself some lose profile lights from any make of car.... just the light assembly only.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience