To polish windscreen/side windows?

TODA

Known Member
everytime it rains, my windscreen(rear) and the side mirrors very blur.......cant see well when driving in rain........haih

water jz sticks to the screen, unlike newer cars, usually ur rear windscreen can see drops of water, but for my case, when i look, I see whole windscreen like a waterfall.........sigh

pls dont tell me to get those rain X or watsoever.....I've tried

change ur wiper to silicon...
i use rain x with new wipers...the car damn chun...
and remember to clean ur class against those oil residue u get when travelling in ur car...simply say...wash your car with car shampoo

no I dont have any tintings heefmy...

doink, front windscreen got no problem bcoz got wipers, but my rear windscreen, plus side mirrors all cant see in rain

water wont go off..............

i had 1 solution......

use:
water(continues)
sand paper, the smoothest 1.....u go shop n ask.....smoothest....i think model is 2000 or 3000

first u spray the water to the part that u wan to polish....better do it at the traingle part or small part first, test ma.....

then u use sand paper to polish it....soft or medium hand power, MUST be use with the water,i mean let the water flow through the part u polish then use sand paper.

this can scratch off the top layer of ur window, that the rain drop makan inside the screen.

CAUTION:TEST IN SMALL PART, MUST USE WITH WATER SUPPLY, SMOOTHEST SAND PAPER, THEN POLISH WITH POLISHER N WAX, THEN WIPE OFFTHE WAX, THEN U USE THE RAIN X

I DO MINE LIKE THAT, HOPE THIS HELP.....

mean i gotta let water thru the way while i polish??

heefmy said:
i had 1 solution......

use:
water(continues)
sand paper, the smoothest 1.....u go shop n ask.....smoothest....i think model is 2000 or 3000

first u spray the water to the part that u wan to polish....better do it at the traingle part or small part first, test ma.....

then u use sand paper to polish it....soft or medium hand power, MUST be use with the water,i mean let the water flow through the part u polish then use sand paper.

this can scratch off the top layer of ur window, that the rain drop makan inside the screen.

CAUTION:TEST IN SMALL PART, MUST USE WITH WATER SUPPLY, SMOOTHEST SAND PAPER, THEN POLISH WITH POLISHER N WAX, THEN WIPE OFFTHE WAX, THEN U USE THE RAIN X

I DO MINE LIKE THAT, HOPE THIS HELP.....

Risky medium, could easily scratch the windscreen ler.

don't know abt you guys, but for me, i wash my back screen with car wash or any glass washer, leave the soap to dry, don't rinse. after dry, buff it with newspaper, glass will be damn shiny, water wont stick, keeps fog probs away too.

Try the glass polish from Carplan, it's good but you need to apply it regularly for a few weeks to see the results.

I was told Rain-X will spoil silicone wipers but not the normal rubber wipers.

If you have very bad water marks on the glass, try toilet bowl cleaner!

Bullshit...Rain X never spoils ur wind screen or ur wiper.I have use rain x for many years and it gave me good improvement.
I just bought my second car and the mirror was blur to due to lack of cleaning and polishing.I use rain x and its like new now.
If u want better then rain x,just take ur car to the polish car shops.They have a speacial polish to polish windows

Top Bottom