Titan Suspensions Review

Well got my TITANS installed today. So far its performing to its gurantees. Wait till i test it on the track~!

Stanley, the rear end of my baby feels very bouncy lah. Must find the time to let you fine tune it one day.

stanley,

for Kelisa larr....

1. do you have machines to test for damper settings? (bound & rebound)
2. if we are not happy w settings, after 2 months, do you charge for recalibration of absorbers?
3. any offer this month? if got tell me. thanks. B)

i know this thread is pretty old but can anyone give me the address for Titan?? tried the links but no joy.

call Richard 0133506561, the new website is up but cant recall the address titanabosrber or something like that

News~! New TiTAN Suspension website and FORUM ready for Traffic~!

News~! New TiTAN Suspension website and FORUM ready for Traffic~!

Caters to all cars known to MAN~! well almost all. check it out~!
Hello, everyone i would like to inform all of you who heard of are are a loyal customer of TiTAN Suspension/Absorbers, can now start the traffic flow into its brand new FORUM to share and discuss your personal expereinces.

Improve and engage. Unc Richard is waiting for your comments and enquries~! This will greatly enhance our services to assist you in many ways and also improve your performance and satisfaction~!

Come visit us today at www.titansuspension.com OR our FORUM at :regular_smile: http://titansuspension.6.forumer.com/

Lets Ride and Rule on the road with TiTAN suspension. Anyone who wants to post new topics of discussion can message me for Updates on Forum Topics.

I would also like to take this oppurtunity to thank Zerotohundred.com as they have always been many TiTAN supporters using their FORUM to discuss about our product, and in return we will post a link to your FORUM and a thread reserved for you. Thank you all for supporting us till this very day.~!

HEy you all...
its ok you can drop by or call Mr. Richard for a rough pricing.
For a my vi. i cant say if there are any changes to the pricing but it was mentioned or rumoured to be RM 1800 ? something?

Im not so sure on the price today u really should call Richard, he must be just after Raya mood.

Hey if a swift can do it.. why not u. lol...

Perdana.. hmmmm im not to sure on that one. maybe 2 k plus..

Very sorry if i cant help you budget at the moment, because Richard has decided to take down the old pricing from the web recently.

Discuss in Titan forum to get more details. ;D

Rgds
Titan Admin

P.s. Compliments to Zero to hundred.com

I am a Titan customer, been using it for the past 1.5 years, in fact I got a group of my fellow Volvo T5 member also using it. I hv to say that everyone is really happy with Titan performance. I would recomend it even for street driving. Richard is a very nice guy, visit his place to see what Titan is, Richard will explain in detail for your need.

Regards,
Titan satisfy customer

Titan adjustable suspensions have for chevrolet Aveo? and how about the price?

the official titan website got some problem i think, may i know the address of the shop?

thanks.

:driver:

i have just one question: let's say i wanted to change my absorber to titan (slightly firmer, but still comfortable one), do i have to use my original spring or titan will provide me with the matching spring?

g4i8y0t...better call them up n ask directly.it's been quite some time since they last active here. i checked their website n it seems no longer there? but they are still in business in KL...

poison seeps deeply into my vein... :nurse:

nnext year....for sure to grab this titan set....

how much for wira/satria???i'm planning to achieve comfort while cruising but can withstand some mild-70% spirited drive on twisties..is this possible???

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom