Titan Coilovers - AE111

bettergrip

Known Member
Yo...

Sorry this is not exactly a sale thread. More like a trade+sale... so I don't know where it goes. Admin sorry. You can move it or lock it or whatever. Sorry sorry.

Titan Coilovers for trade. I am bringing my AE111 back to stock conditions for my wife so I need to get back a FULL set of stock absorbers, coils... miscellaneous stuff.

So, good deal for you guys... if you bring your AE111 with me and go to a workshop, put your stock AE111 shocks+coils in my car, you take my Titan Coilovers for a minimal top-up (must lah... top-up a bit) of RM1300. You can get my Titans.

http://www.titansuspension.com

When I did mine, I got it for RM2800? If I am not mistaken now it is RM3000 for a set. Not sure... so don't quote me on this.

So... not happy? Think my trade+sale deal to you is not good. Please don't scold and flame lah. I think its a fair deal, if you don't... then no need to contact me okay? :)

If interested please email [email protected] or PM.

Thanks.

aiiiseey abang... you ask me like that... of course my big time sales pitch will come out lah... hehehhe. tell you how shiok to drive... so much better on handling... etc... etc... tell you how I bungkus so many cars because my handling better... hehehe.

to cut the long story short. when I went to Richard in Titan I told him to give me a medium setting.

it is good... I dare say AMAZING difference compared to stock handling... but in all honesty, it is only shiok for people who like to drive hard on corners etc. If you don't then no point... because it will be too bouncy and stiff. This is why I want to take out as I am giving my car to my wife. She will go crazy with absorbers like that.

bettergrip...

i recently convert back to standard springs on my suspension... hehehe... but at the back of my head really teringin to find better suspension ler... thus TiTAN came to mind... still kumpul duit to hv a set...

u'r offer really interesting.... damn gatal wooo but still x cukup duit... hehehe..

gud luck and free bump....

q
-how old is ur absorber is it still warranted?
-spring pressure for front and rear?
-is system for ae111 and ae101 body the same..?cause im ae101
-pls check ur pm :)

good bargain bro... but bettergrip... don't titan can help you out by modifying the setup?

can can... Titan good... but even in its soooooofted setting right... it still won't be like riding stock conditions.

besides... what's the point of using SOFT setting on performance absorbers worth RM3000... so sayang right?

btw... I've been getting quite a number of enquiries to purchase.

find me good half-cut near PJ area that can get... then I might consider selling :)

right now I've tried two of the bigger half-cut "chains" and both also don't have... at the moment.

thanks.

Bro , I have 2 buddies interested to swap. One of them using Apexi's hard soft and the other ori. PM me if you interested will gv you their contact.

go for it guys... trust me it's good deal... i myself using 1 set in my ae111 too...
bettergrip, wat car you change ooo? throwing ur uncle car to ur wife? lol :D

believe it or not... I'm going to be even MORE uncle...

changing to second-hand Volvo :)

need the space in case kids come soon. hahhaa.

bettergrip,

no wonder ur wife cannot tahan with titan, you all going to have children..
yeah... sometime we have to sacrifice our desire and passion for the family

is it true that your titan has been tuned to the max comfort level? coz i'm thinking to put in titan (but no budget yet) with super comfort level... but if you said that after tuning to comfort setup still not satisfy... i think we are in the same shoe

just my oppinion.... :regular_smile:

Titan is really good (for a driver that appreciates the contours of the road). However, I don't see the point of setting it for super comfort when it is supposed to be a performance enhancement to the car. It is like buying the best Video-3D-Graphics Card for computer... but only using for Microsoft Word. Very sayang.

I've had my fun with it. It is time... to get a much softer ride for the wife. The performance parts must go.

yeah that the sad thing about having very precious tool but under utilize...
but my jurney was not 1-2 yrs use, later when i got a good ride for my family, then my car can be setup and tune for wild ride.... because the tool is there

hahahahaha....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom