The FIRST Male Pregnancy

dragger

Known Member
The first male pregnancy. One guy had agree to have pregnant give birth

time.jpg

CHECK THIS OUT :)

to be honest, i find it quite sick. maybe its just for experiment purpose but i really do hope 50 years down the road, i don't see guys pregnant. its just so unnatural.

quite rightly said, its against the rules of nature. i mean i don't wanna see a mutation in human someday because of men's will to go against nature.

definetly a hoax.. saw this website few yrs ago n he still pregnant till today ? :lol: if its true i wonder what/how he tell his child where he come from :lol:

wonder how he's going to give birth... mmm? cause females have their special "lorong" for giving birth, but males dont have wat .. via backdoor? .. hhmm ..

dunt prey-prey wif nature arrr.. later got stuck in tsunami the u know... kekekek ..

haha............really joke!!! inside the movie can do lah!
event now america technology is no 1,
also cannot do it, how can a chinese man can pregnant?
where the doctor put the baby? beside the anal? where the baby can get
a food? inject? hahaha...................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did anyone read The Star paper that day.. cant remember which day..
Says a women who was originally man but due to sex organ not developed properly thus they have a female organ but without the ability to pregnant/give birth..

Anything can happen

When men evolved and start having the err, appropriates to get pregnant, then that will b something.

But right now in the world we are living in, that is sooooooo not right. Obviously a hoax. :P :P

You guys know that it's impposible in current technology, right??