Temp High

telormasin

Apr 7, 2005
will it work a izso?ha ha ha...might want to try d intercooler,but then afraid ppl will start to "cucuk" me...car is n/a ma...malu nanti

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
telormasin, water jackets is not the fin on ur water pump. Its those water passage in your cyclinder block. Those water passage will get cloged or blocked when there are dirty things blocking the water jackets. How old is your car already ? What is the things you have changed ?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
If your water pump has not yet been changed, check the water pump fin to find any fin patah already or broken ? If 1 or more fin broken maybe the pecah pieces flow into your water jackets and get cloged in the water jackets.

If you have reaplce the radiator, temp sensor and water pump. the problem could be the water jackets.

telormasin

Apr 7, 2005
thanx titan..my water jacket got one row heavily dented..but b4 this oso like dat but it works fine..temp never increase past 1/4..i chg fan sensor,improved abit..now max it will go till half only..previously d fan is running all d time,still d same..i heard some ppl use 2 fan,how a?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
2 fans mean, 1 in front of the radiator and another 1 behind which is the ori wan.

telormasin

Apr 7, 2005
ooo..thanx..where is d water pump located?how to know if d water pump faulty?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The water pump is attached to your engine block. Your radiator has two radiator hose rite ? 1 of going into the radiator and 1 is out. usually the hose on the top of the radiator is connected to the water pump. you can see it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. Im planning to change my neo steering to a preve steering. Anyone done this before? My only concern is the airbag swapping to the preve steering. would it fit?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience