[team Shadowfax]: Ek 4drs 99 Spec If Possible!

mie..when to post ur snow white here?? many dwarfs here cant stand the waiting lorr...uhuhu

SnooPDoGGY said:
Lexi,

hows the performance ??? n e good???
the carbon fiber ler??

Snoop: the result is good. how bout urs? there is one ES (2 litre) in town using the DC5 ARC box.it fit perfectly on the 2.0 ler. how's ur buddyclub?ok?

bani, aiyaaa.... no need to post here laaa... very the shy... nothing so special... ekekekeke....

oit alex, how the hid story? u fuck that guy aaaa?

this 2 days i'm really in stress.... my streamyx connection down... cipan tapir tenuk punya streamyx.....

mie..if u stressmyx aaa...hear the vtec screams...it soothing u...hehhe juz like shell helix..muakakakaaka....hwoaa..koled still with d dial up aaa? saspek u very much bro!!!ehehehe....what were ur activities lately? mengorat uitm/politek girls aaa?? hehehe

albani said:
mie..if u stressmyx aaa...hear the vtec screams...it soothing u...hehhe juz like shell helix..muakakakaaka....hwoaa..koled still with d dial up aaa? saspek u very much bro!!!ehehehe....what were ur activities lately? mengorat uitm/politek girls aaa?? hehehe

not like u bani, i'm still jobless...no $ for streamyx.... got interview this saturday.....
maybe can lepak2 this sunday...mie get ready on 13/8....i'm going to KL.... i can sponsor u guys drink only lor...mkn sendiri, muakakakaka........

jobless...but still can owned a honda. nobody else i know can do it like u do...koled, best of luck bro for ur upcoming job interbiu! i oso will be at kl this 13/8....hehehe..wanna meet up hattech to see his snow white! how?....one more thing,saturday or sunday u wanna tt?? gurney?

wah, few days didn't post the pages go up to 301 liao. share market also can't go tht fast. hahaha

hattech....

sure u can help me.... i think still got some adjustment n tuning to do coz not power enuff la bro.... the filter seems fine, just that it's sucking to much hot air.

btw when is the next tt session?? don't forget to call me

mine just another standard ek 96..... can join shadowfax aaa?

can join...cann cann...slowly later transform to 99 full specs la like the other 'otais' did...hehehe...jdm lar..sgdm lar...

hehe thanx albani.... inside here i only know hattech n daniel... both due to business dealings......

so ur ride must be nice n fast right.....

Still in fever konong.. cait!
Come and join a futsal game at 12 midnite with our team to make you body wet

doesnt matter you are like or not, please come and join us tonite to have a futsal game

u aa hattech to many reasons you gave to me aa
nevermind, if dunno how to kick the ball i will assign you a special task to be a pom pom gals
hahahahahahahhahaa!!:)