Talk about Unichip Q+

evolution9682

Known Member
Today,i read Hong Kong Option Fans Magazine 2009 January issue,i jz cant believe wat i read.They show tis after market engine management system on a EVO 9,tis car only have tomei exhaust manifold,downpipe,titanium exhaust and a boost controller.B4 fitting tis ems in the car,the Evo have about 300hp,but after the Unichip Q+ in tis Evo,it make 425hp at 1.38bar."Sure o not?"is the 1st thing in my mind when reading tis,they din do a dyno,the result shown on the Trust Informeter(have pic of it in magazine).I always wan fit Power Fc in my EVo7(still searching,anyone selling?),2 times fail to buy due to the owner and jz expecting a 30hp added will do,but tis Unichip Q+ added 125hp.I never expect tis Unichip Q+ can get tis result,if is true,i believe is better than any other ems like Vpro,Power FC,Motec and so on....I still not believe it!!!
(important notice again:my english is poor,dun pening kepala and vomit after read it,hehe)

think its bullshit...fuel pump, injecctors, fuel railing are the ncessity to reach 400++hp mark

sometimes magazine can't tell you all the details one lar....just for refrence will do liao....U may need to R&D or ask around all the Sifussss here ....most of them here are more then happy to share....:rofl: