Talk about Apexi Turbo Timer

evolution9682

Known Member
Apexi Pen style turbo timer is the most slimmest and nice looking turbo timer exspecially the new 1 black colour with blue LED.I always want to get 1 but spent my money to the other part of my evo 7 since i have a no name japan timer when i buy my Evo,hehe.Early tis year,i found out some guys selling Apexi timer at crazy low price RM 110 and stated original from Japan,all function working.At first,i think maybe the Apexi is getting angry bcz many have copy the same look timer,like Autogauge,EVIL and blablabla,so he make some crazy offer to beat those replica.But later n later,i believe those Apexi timer is replica.Yesterday,i saw some guy selling Limited edition Apexi turbo timer,HongKong version,is a blue clear look(can c inside the timer)with blue wording,he oso say only 5units in Malaysia,selling RM 280.Wah,when i saw wat he stated and look at the pics,i told myself is time to get a new timer and i believe tis wont be replica gua.I already dial the hp of seller and want to make a reserve,BUT i saw another guy selling the same blue clear look and cheaper RM 180,he got red clear look too.Haiz,replica again(i not checking the Apexi website to check if there is such version),although sometimes i support replica oso depending wat,maybe i will get 1 of these nice clear look Apexi timer,as long the timer function can work,leave out other function like battery,o2.C how la...
(Important notice:my english is poor,so dun pening kepala when read it,wahahaha....)

i have a original pivot baby timer for sale at RM 150. bought it for my drift car last time but was never used because the project tak jalan. still new in box. pm me if interested.

Pivot_-bt_7.jpg

Last edited:
Wah, Mizu ... your activity counter at 98% sia ... Respect... U camp in ZTH ??!!! :thefinger::rofl:

Mi.....U sell item never put price one ???

Pablo,

Replica TT will spoiled the car 1 ???:stupid:

If NA never mind lor ... if Turbo, then better stay ori ... however, it's just a timer that shuts down ... 'countdown timer' .... i suppose the diodes, rectifiers, components, etc. inside all similar .. maybe only the source where they get those components may not last long or reliable... say if replica, maybe parts inside from CHina for example ... But abit difficult to know also for the originals, where the components inside are from Japan or otherwise.

Last edited:
Apexi Replica now can get RM65.....

Yeah,crazy price.Check out those blue and red clear look at Mudah.com,memang cantik!!!!

Bump: Bro Mizunori77,i dun like tat pivot timer design,to me,is out of fashion today la,haha...