suspension zerone or d2 racing ?

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
on which car bro?
zerone if not mistaken i have read somewhere saying its a rebrand of GAB which is locally made.
for full high low soft hard range (GAB SS) i think its made in taiwan.

as for D2 racing, u have to watch out because alot of replicas out there. unless if u can get from a reliable source, it shldnt be a problem :)

probably would be good if u can state your car model, usage (daily workhorse car, going to market car, or full time track racing) and your budget range. from there would be easier to recommend to u

eugenekeith

Nov 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
on satria r3 bro . am already fix my mind for d2 actually , but when i went to kakimotor last evening , the salesman recommend me to take the zerone soft hard high low . am so confused now . :banghead:

eugenekeith

Nov 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ya . kakimotor quote me at rm2k for zerone soft hard hi low . it's within my budget too . any other brands to recommend ? for occasional touge and track day .

raidersx7

Nov 10, 2008
ya . kakimotor quote me at rm2k for zerone soft hard hi low . it's within my budget too . any other brands to recommend ? for occasional touge and track day .
what about fully reconditioned tein ha $2500 with installation, setting n warranty 6 months? can add edfc some more in future.. for track day this 29?

eugenekeith

Nov 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
what about fully reconditioned tein ha $2500 with installation, setting n warranty 6 months? can add edfc some more in future.. for track day this 29?
hi raidersx7 , thanks for ur suggestion . but i still prefer new one . bimbang la got anything happens . 29th got track day ? i didn't know bout that . who's the organizer ?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
get GAB SS

eugenekeith

Nov 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
get GAB SS
thanks madman , is it comfortable yet provides ultimate handling ? and what is the price range ? i really need to choose the suspension wisely , that gonna boom a hole of my pocket . thanks very much for ur opinion , ur words are greatly appreciate
how do u think about d2 ? and compare to GAB SS that u recommend ?

Last edited:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
For me, Satria R3 handling was already very good. Plus, it's comfortable. So why change bro?

You won't be able to get ultimate handling and comfort at the same imho. You will have to sacrifice comfort if you want to use these suspensions. But what ever it is, you will be happy when you are taking corners.

Don't know much about zerone but D2 was ok for me. But then, a friend of mine, who frequents tracks told me it was too soft.. He wanted something stiffer. Try considering BC Racing also. I'm using it and I am happy with it.

eugenekeith

Nov 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
For me, Satria R3 handling was already very good. Plus, it's comfortable. So why change bro?

You won't be able to get ultimate handling and comfort at the same imho. You will have to sacrifice comfort if you want to use these suspensions. But what ever it is, you will be happy when you are taking corners.

Don't know much about zerone but D2 was ok for me. But then, a friend of mine, who frequents tracks told me it was too soft.. He wanted something stiffer. Try considering BC Racing also. I'm using it and I am happy with it.
ya , the handling is quite good by the time . but i need more handling for track day and accasional touge . the handling now is only enough for some street racing . that's why i wants to change .

sorry to lead the misunderstand . the comfort i mentioned is the comfortablity for street use . how if i use that kind of suspension on the street , will it be very uncomfortable to be on malaysia's signature bumpy road ? i understand that i wont get something perfect in both world , but at least streetable .

BC racing ? allright bro , i'll survey bout it . thanks for ur suggestion . btw whr can i get it if i want it ?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
sorry for barging in..

i have sounds coming out of my pillow ball mount (i think.. coz it's coming from the front)

almost everytime cornering.. got sound..

i ask a few people.. they said it's normal to get sound..

can u guyz recommend any brand that doesn't come with sound? :biggrin:

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

i found this D2 pillow ball mount..

claim to be as silent as the OEM 1..

but this is in Taiwan..

any1 know where can i get it here in Malaysia?

TQ :biggrin:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
practically every pillowball mount out there will have sound... its a common trait and basically the downside of them....

as for the one u posted.. first time im hearing of a silent pillowball mount honestly...anyway..try contacting any of the local D2 suppliers/dealers and see if they can help u get it.

if ur using a honda.. just get rid of the pillowball and use the camber kits.

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
Im using Zerone Hi/lo Soft/Hard on my car and its quite good actually. Quite stiff i must say. Good for sunday touge or track day.

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What is the advantages of using pillow mount? It that necessary to use it as it is optional. tq sorry for noob question... google it already but seems no helping my mind..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While many manufacturers are trying to squeeze every last drop of fuel out of their machines, one of the simplest methods to do so has always been overlooked, until now that is. Goodyear has just launched it’s the latest tyre from its Assurance line, the Assurance Fuel Max, that provides for reduced rolling resistance for fuel savings and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience