supra or evo??opinions please

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vitrous

Known Member
i'm abt 2 buy a car.which car y'all prefer???supra or evo??

-good look
-low cost mantainance
-easy mod
-perfect for drag
-perfect for showoff :p

ppppllleeeaaasssseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SUPRA of course!!!

SUPRA is 2 door sports car.

EVO is Sporty sedan car.

SUPRA with right mods and well tuned can easily produce 600hp++ with stock internals.

they are not in the same CAT...

3.0 and 2.0..
pls do a search on the roadtax difference...
evo version wat Vs supra??
budget??

if any doubt over the purchase of supra... EVO is d best choice for u ;)

go for evo lar..for me supra just an old car with good design...besides supra road tax damn expensive..3.0

test drive blackie's car first la, then decide hehe

wah.. different catagory... one is competing in super GT series, one is in WRC.. 4wd vs rwd...

if money no object, i'll surely get a supra.. but after reading through blackie taikor's previos post about supra.. -___-" scary..

so if its going to be a 4wd rally car.... i want a toyota celica GT4 :D toyota for life :D

go for Supra if

$$ doesnt matter
more ganaz look
roadtax and Fuel consumption doesnt matter :p

i'm abt 2 buy a car.which car y'all prefer???supra or evo??

-good look
-low cost mantainance
-easy mod
-perfect for drag
-perfect for showoff

ppppllleeeaaasssseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......i think for ur type of usage,i strongly suggest go for supra.yep,no doubt bout power if u get a supra.wat more can u ask from in-line 6 cylinders?the higher the c.c,more power u get.it suits drag event forsure.show off tips:go for the standard look.get some lips n skirting it will look fine.dun go for full bodykits.it doesnt work.

evo? which evo i talking bro? anyway i would choose evo..? y..

1st - 2.0 = road tax murah = low maintainace
2nd - Sedan = showoff = can carry lot of chicks :p
3rd - simply nice design and easy to mod due to its original looks..
4th - no offence to the supras owner, supra juz look kinda bulky

anyway it all yr choice bro. juz giving my humble oppinion.. peace....

out of topic, if ur interested i got an EVO 7 for sale. hehe. red colour with 17" rims, unregistered, tv/navig/md player. or else Supra also got, 2 digit number. pm me if ur interested.

back to the topic, i wuld choose Evo becus of Sedan and not 2 door, im driving a satria and i found how difficult and not convenient it is to have a 2 door car. but powerwise of cus supra better, 3.0 cc and guess how much is the road p/year, pheewww...but 2.0 ur paying oni RM 394 if im not mistaken. and u get the power of turbozzz

supra really expensive on maintainance, frens supra stays in the workshop more than being driven around. Guess its old and lots of wear and tear comes. but no doubt supra is an eye catcher, so if got the money supra will be a good choice.

Evo can fetch more ppl, more chicks.

Evo la bro..

4 door+stylish+Damn fast on stock+nice design+2.0 roadtax = A showoff and worth for money

mu24 said:
supra really expensive on maintainance, frens supra stays in the workshop more than being driven around. Guess its old and lots of wear and tear comes. but no doubt supra is an eye catcher, so if got the money supra will be a good choice.

Evo can fetch more ppl, more chicks.

Yeah, the point is can fetch MORE CHICKS...!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom