Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Subaru Impreza Ver.2 bonnet vent's for sale

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Sorry Andy_Resort, I only have the vents, the scoop my friend took...

Aura when you want the vents ???

Aura

1,500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This item can buy both the right side only kah? Left side got car battery so very afraid air hujan can kena the battery..Right side only got air filter box, tak bahaya, so I think can put only at the right side..Is it?

What is the plate? The plate can avoid air hujan from go inside the engine or what..Can't understand..

RM80 nego? Sure onot can nego? Lowest price how much?

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Aura,

If you're really interested then you would have called me by now...
It's up to you on how you want to use it, with or without the backing plate...
If youre scared of water getting onto the battery then use the backing plate...
If you're so scared of a little water then imagine driving in the rain and hitting a puddle of water, which is worse ???
For you lowest is RM75NETT, COD in Damansara Jaya Projet Station...

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
i want to buy... pm me best price =D

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
For your special price, outside cannot find one...
If you want it... Call me...
CHEERS

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
=D

thank you thank you

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
RM 30 i take COD.. anytime... how? PM me if ok... :D

PUTRA14

Ji
Jul 12, 2005
BT.CAVES
Guys hear this out

Well I pm this seller on 25/04/06 bout his loc& willing 2purchase his vent's 4 rm60 &he agreed 4 it!Dn d nxt day I call him said I cnt meet him dsara coz im not familiar wit place so V agreed 2 meet sumwer near PJ or KL! Since dn everytime he is so busy wil ask me 2 call again ltr but wen I sms ,he always reply he is outstation&will call me ASAP as he reach yr!So atlast wen I SMS yesterday dht I need d vent coz my w/shop agreed 2 install 4me b4 I spray my car,all he said is he is still outstation &duno wen he wilb back&very busy so consider d Deal is OFF!

I feel dis guy is realy inconsiderate plz let us knw earlier if U dowan sell ur stuff coz I hav 2 postpone my car spraying appoinment,call him few times&worst of all tolerate all his bullshit!
GOOD LUCK IN UR SALE but plz dnt waste ppl's time & money coz UR not d oni 1 YR working hard 2 earn money as U claim or busy!

10q 4 viewing

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Make things clear right here, right now.

I did mention to you that I don't know when I will be back in PJ and that the project has to be done before I can leave.

I told you that if you can't wait for me then just consider the sale cancelled.
Just because you needed to spray your bonnet, you want me to drop everything and come back to PJ just so you can get the vent's from me. Don't be stupid bro.

RM60 for a pair of used bonnet vents aint' worth risking my job for. Maybe for you it is lah, but I take my work seriously as there are other people that depend on me to deliver my side of the work.

Don't shoot your mouth off just because I can't go out of my way to cater to your needs and wants Anyways no use argueing with you cause it clearly shows that youre just really childish. Remember the world does not revolve around you and NO JOB is worth risking for for a pair of used bonnet vents at RM60.

Go buy fiber bonnet vents, they cost as much anyways.

CHEERS

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Item taken off the market till further notice.

Thank You

PUTRA14

Ji
Jul 12, 2005
BT.CAVES
Who is STUPID bro?

Who is stupid bro?if UR not planning 2 sell UR STUFF DNT POST LAR !& den futher bump by saying giv $60 & jalan !rmbr 4sum ppl even 60 is money!Dnt make a fool of U out YR!10Q

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
03-28-2006 at 11:17 AM

That was the date I posted

"Bump Item still available...
RM60 take and jalan..."

The last time I bumped up this thread was on
04-25-2006 at 09:10 AM

The 1 month gap between tells you something or is it because you didn't see the dates.

Just because items are posted for sale doesn't mean that the seller is available 24/7. As I have informed you many times over I will call you when I'm back in PJ. Just because you wanted to spray your car, you can't expect me to leave my work and deliver the vents to you. Whos gonna cover my job, the petrol cost and the toll charges ??? If you couldn't wait then that's really not my fault because I told you that I can only leave when my project finishes and that I didn't know when that was.

The world DOES NOT revolve around you.

Do the right thing, be a man, tell the truth.

Don't just shoot your mouth off just because you misunderstood.
I'm not the kinda person that will twist and turn.
I tell people straight as I have told you.

I confirmed the sale with you and promised that it will be carried out once I come back.

Now that I'm back, I'll tell you straight. don't make a fuss anymore. It's not worth the time. It was a misunderstanding that went overboard.

So bugger off and go enjoy your newly sprayed bonnet.

I've got ton's of claims to finish.

axcrow

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
the items still available?? actually i'm confuse.. which one the vent that u mean. vent with 2 hole or one hole??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

on most tri y headers, i noticed pairing of cylinder 1 and 4, 2 and 3 (1-4, 2-3) which forms non-sequential header but i saw some tri y headers have pairings of 1-2, 3-4 which forms sequential header

im hunting for new tri y header but im confused with which one to choose to suit overall street performance output

anyone can enlighten me on the effect of pairings of header primaries on the power curve?
it will be good if i know the difference so i can choose which one is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience