Stock Evo Turbo With Wastegate?

StrAlt

Known Member
Heard That Using Wastegate Installed To Stock Evo Td05 16g Turbo
Is Better ...? Anybody Tried B4?? Any Comments?

basically wastegate juz help ur turbine spool faster than the ori internal wastegate(actuator)
correct me if im wrong

using a wastegate instead of a actuator wont make ur turbine spool faster.but it will hold boost better if running higher boost.if u running stock boost or highher than stock abit then u dun need a external wastegate

Here's my experience.

I actually felt slight power loss when installed wastegate on my stock turbo sometime back. But then, many factors can be contributing to it as in, wastegate size (Springs/bar rating) and the tuning of the boost controller to work with the wastegate.

I can't really tell for sure because I was changing my ECU from HKS F-Con V to Power FC together with my wastegate/exhaust manifold (Itchy hand mod, add very little or no value to HP...Zzz) 'upgrade' back then. So it might also be the HKS ECU is actually better/more responsive compared to my current PFC. Sigh..

Ken,

Ditch M.O.N.S.T.E.R. Sports Evo for your new DC-2 liao ? So fast you forget about Mitsu liao.. **Sob Sob**

andy:aftermarket bodykit more difficult to find then evo bodykit.hehe

ben:wont forget mitsu hoho

btw,wrong installation of the wastegate on manifold will cause turbo lag and power loss too

Need to do research on the wastegate spec b4 installing in order to match ur needs n car spec...

Ken

Tht's Ings+ kit on ur pic right???

andy:aftermarket bodykit more difficult to find then evo bodykit.hehe

ben:wont forget mitsu hoho

btw,wrong installation of the wastegate on manifold will cause turbo lag and power loss too

u want the spoon front caliper ar? i got la front and back rotor 5 hole taken from ek9.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom